Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
(10-01-2017, 08:11 PM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote:
(10-01-2017, 07:30 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(09-30-2017, 12:22 PM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote:
(09-30-2017, 12:11 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: ...and while President Nero fiddles his self-praise, people die in Puerto Rico because they aren't getting such necessities as fresh water, medical treatment, food, cooling (as for insulin)...

A small but pertinent part of it is that the mayor is female.  You just know he isn't going to respond well.
Bob, if you are going to speak against stereotypes, you shouldn't be directly associated with them.

A lot of people are doing negative press, including that.  Allegedly (and in the coverage) Trump rants against the ladies,  I think it is overdone.  If any faction finds something to rail about, they will rail.  They had decades to work against Hillary.  For the time being it is part of the literary landscape.  At a guess, Trump isn't as bad as presented, as sold. but if there weren't truth in it, it would not be such a frequent and well sourced series.

(With CNN representing the left, and Breitbart the base right, is seems Trump is getting it from both sides.  You are going to have to get used to it.)

When I'm feeling mean, I can present Trump as a high ego narcissist with a thing towards women, a love for attention, an allergy for criticism, and lacking the people skills to hold a group together.  I doubt I'm surprising anyone with any of that.  I don't try to apply it to a large group, such as all Republicans, all welfare recipients, or all people of a given skin pigmentation.  I base it on readily available multiple sourced reporting.

Now, a partisan will often see their guy as perfect and label any criticism as fake news, stereotype, negative campaigning or whatever.  To be expected.  Sometimes true.  You may even believe it full time true.  Sill, you ought to see where the stories originated and see if the pattern is real.

To me, this pattern is real.  To a partisan, probably not.
Trump is an asshole. Trump can be thin skinned and arrogant at times. Trump picks stupid fights with pussy football team owners and over paid football players who make as much money sitting on the bench as they do playing on the field for a few plays during a game or kneeling or sitting down during the American Anthem and dissing the American flag and the proud people who represent it on the field, in the stands and in their homes watching on their TV's and so forth. I thought the way the league responded by huddling up and circling the wagons was fucking hilarious/ ridiculous myself and deserving of a boycott/protest that would make your football team owner and every other football team owner fucking gulp. Now, I don't think it would be a good idea for football owners to allow football games to become politicized like every thing else. The league is already losing credibility/loyalty among the die hard football fans. I'm not a die hard football fan. I'm a fantasy football player. I'm not very impressed with the offensive talent this year and the over all talent (lack of talent) that I'm seeing in the league this year. If the NFL dies, I won't cry and stumble around not knowing what to do with my life. I've got other things to do with my time.

Messages In This Thread
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM
RE: Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil - by Classic-Xer - 10-01-2017, 09:37 PM