Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
(10-01-2017, 10:51 PM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote:
(10-01-2017, 09:37 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(10-01-2017, 08:11 PM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote: When I'm feeling mean, I can present Trump as a high ego narcissist with a thing towards women, a love for attention, an allergy for criticism, and lacking the people skills to hold a group together. 
Trump is an asshole.

See.  You are a perfectly good writer. Smile

Problem.  We seem to agree on something.  Smile

I do try to be a bit more specific.

There is a difference between stereotyping and criticizing an individual.  If I were to write a generalization about 'the swamp', I'd want it to fit most of them and be a bit nervous that any generalization will miss a few.  If I write something about Trump, well, there is lots of source material and any politician is fair game by some standards.
I know the difference between criticism and stereotyping. You were doing both. If you are going to come at me about stereotyping then I'd suggest that you not do it yourself. Hint...Everyone knows Trump is an asshole, everyone knows Trump is used to being a billionaire who can say whatever he wants, who flies off the cuff, says crazy/provocative shit and starts petty fights to get attention or whatever.

Messages In This Thread
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM
RE: Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil - by Classic-Xer - 10-02-2017, 12:55 AM