Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
She did fine. Unlike those Republican senators. They are making themselves into incredible fools, saying that this hearing is only about torturing someone and shouldn't happen. The women should not be allowed a hearing. It's just a play for power, says Sen. Graham. So 9 months blocking Garland was not a power play? What was Graham doing when he and his fellow hypocrites and sex abusers went after Bill Clinton and impeached him just for saying it depends on what the meaning of the word is, is? They won't investigate anything, they block revealing papers, they want to push Kavanaugh through before the election. They want to lock in the last 40 years of regression and block all future progress on the environment, workers protections, consumer rights, women's rights, civil rights, voting rights, fair wages, health care, campaign finance reform, gerrymandering reform, and protecting a president who breaks the law and appoints judges that will let him do it; everything important in this country. I hope the women rise up. I hope the people rise up. Republicans make me angry.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM
RE: Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil - by Eric the Green - 09-27-2018, 04:22 PM