Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
(09-27-2018, 10:00 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: I wouldn't wish rape or sexual assault on anyone. I have seen stories of people who had the experience, and they live in very different worlds from those who have not had such an attack on their persons. 36 years later Dr. Ford still has problems with a sexual assault (or an assault that initially seemed as if it would become sexual). She is a brilliant person, a holder of a PhD and a college professor.

Rape is the antithesis of sexual freedom, one part of which entails the right to say no. Rape is a dangerous, degrading crime that can easily end in murder. When I was seventeen (FYI, I am a man) I found the idea of rape sickening. It was not a way to get a woman, and I did not think one orgasm with a scared and hostile female worth a prison term. I wanted to get to know her and her to get to know me. I expect far more than sex out of my involvement with women.

But you should recognize from my posts that I am a law-and-order type, anyway... I just do not believe in exploitation and oppression which I consider unlikely to foster social concord. I am convinced that my side will do far more to protect the rights of conservatives than your movement conservatives will do to protect my rights. Human decency is essential to the survival of freedom. Donald Trump and Bret Kavanaugh have shown that they are monsters. They have shown their poor character, and that has nothing to do with race, gender, or cultural origin. Kavanaugh is apparently a brilliant man, but brilliant people can be evil. Think of Ted Kaczynski.

The power of your contemporary Movement Conservatives looks to be on the wane. The confirmation of Bret Kavanaugh (which could be a strict party-line vote) could well be the last victory of your side in American politics for a long time. Your conservatives have soiled conservatism as an alternative to liberalism. In an ideal world, conservatism goes into hibernation while it rediscovers a soul, divests itself of superstition and bigotry, and becomes less plutocratic... and becomes a check upon uncaring, corrupt, incompetent, inattentive, and reckless pols while addressing the interests of communities that will never be liberal. My side is for learning... and success in life is on the side of the educated. If I had to sacrifice white privilege for a first-rate education, I would.

Conservatives are going to look at the election of Donald Trump and wonder how they could end up with someone that awful.
Dude, you don't have to teach me about the value of women. You don't have to teach me virtues either. You shouldn't be proud of your beloved Democrats performance today. What I saw was a bunch of incompetent, piece of shit humans, that have no fucking chance of running this country without a war that destroys what little you have left of your worthless. What happens to them eventually, I could care less.

Messages In This Thread
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM
RE: Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil - by Classic-Xer - 09-28-2018, 12:22 AM