Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
(09-28-2018, 12:25 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: You weren't listening to her testimony, she claimed it took her a only a few years to put the incident behind her and move on with her life. I don't know if she she was lying or not. I don't know if she had a mental issue of some sort at the time or not. I don't know who her friends were or the kind of girl she was at the time. I don't know what people who knew her thought about her at the time. You see, she wasn't thoroughly investigated and legally forced to turn over her medical records pertaining like she normally would in a court of law. Who knows, she may actually have been the friend of the witness that she claimed had witnessed it who she she claimed had serious issue of her own at the time and the person on top of her friend may have been the friend of Brett's who had the drinking problem and the person who jumped on top of him and pulled him off her friend may have actually been Brett. Now, I understand that guilty by association is often viewed as good enough for most uppity blue half wits these days.

You used a highly-sexist word (ditz). I found her testimony riveting.

I don't know what a sexual assault does to a woman. Victims of non-marital rape have an unusually-high rate of divorce, which indicates that it can mess up a marital relationship -- let alone dating that leads to a marriage.  Bringing it up when an attacker gets into a position of prominence or getting some honor must hurt.  Rapists belong in prison. I am sure that Bill Cosby's victims were enraged any time that they heard of him getting some award of him as an entertainer or 'humanitarian'.

Kavanaugh has been caught as a heavy drinker despite claiming that he has no problems with drink. He has lied about his drinking. Have you ever heard a fifty-something adult who isn't a problem drinker who brings up the words "I like beer" out of a context having little to do with the beverage? He has even lied about his drinking, which is  commonplace for an alcoholic.

Maybe his term will be short. He is a middle-aged alcoholic still drinking. His liver might impeach him, if you get what I mean.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

Messages In This Thread
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM
RE: Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil - by pbrower2a - 09-28-2018, 12:40 PM