Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
(09-28-2018, 04:42 PM)pbrower2a Wrote:
(09-28-2018, 01:14 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: You seem like a ditz to me too. Would you prefer to be called a ditz or a half wit? If he was an alcoholic, the woman he's with wouldn't be with him. The blue half wit Senator with the pretty blue eyes who doesn't seem able to read REAL facial expressions didn't have a clue what his wife's facial expression were telling me either. The blue half wit senator with the pretty blues can afford to be viewed as another blue half wit and come across to half wit blues as another blue half wit when all they need to impress is a bunch of blue half wits like themselves.

Well, I have a difficult time in reading non-verbal language and with facial recognition. That goes with Asperger's syndrome. That is not stupidity.

So why would women marry alcoholics?

1. They are alcoholics themselves. The more the merrier?
2. He is more than an alcoholic, but she thinks that she can get him to go sober. It rarely works.
3. She is accustomed to alcoholics as males in her life. All the men that she knows (father, grandfather, brothers, cousins) are alcoholics.

Half wit? Me? Now that is a real joke.
What make you think he's an alcoholic? Are you taking you're cues from a Blue Senator from a sort of blue state these days who is NOW in the process of losing her job? I drink beer but I'm not an alcoholic. I drink cocktails but I'm not an alcoholic. You have a hard time reading people and picking out emotional signs associated with people. Why would a decent, modest woman like her marry a KNOWN alcoholic? Dude, if you're an alcoholic you're nothing more than an alcoholic because alcoholics place alcohol above everything else in importance. It's kind of like race and gender among blues being placed higher in importance. Yes, half wit, you and I'm using it as a joke and when you see it being applied by me, you better start thinking blue blood and you better start paying attention to what I'm pointing out unless you enjoy being hammered and being made a fool of in front of an audience. Kiff once told me that didn't like the people she viewed as intellectually lazy. Well, as it turned out, I don't like them that much either and I destroyed her with the use of my superior intellect and my superior emotional strength and use of accurate terms. Asperger's syndrome ain't going to protect you around me dude.

Messages In This Thread
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM
RE: Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil - by Classic-Xer - 09-28-2018, 06:27 PM