Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
(09-28-2018, 09:31 PM)pbrower2a Wrote:
(09-28-2018, 09:25 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(09-28-2018, 07:29 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: Did you hear his testimony? He talked about his drinking. He talked about heavy drinking. He is basically auditioning for a seat on the US Supreme Court and he says "I like beer!" Unless someone drinks as sporadically as I do one can usually estimate what the fellow drinks by multiplying by two. (For some reason, doubling the amount that teetotalers drinks also works). This fellow was a problem drinker in youth, and he still you do not discuss your drinkjing habits at a job interview.drinks, which is characteristic of a middle-aged alcoholic
Yes, he told us about his drinking during his high school years. He talked about the heavy drinking that he associated with his teenage years. He talked about a teenage friend who was alcoholic back then, a struggling alcoholic for most of his life who nearly died because of it and who is still struggling today. Did you listen to that or did you just listen enough to hear something bad to use against him now? OK half wit, you're in trouble and placing me on ignore or making the crucial mistake of placing yourself in a defenseless position and opening yourself up to endless attacks and ridicule by a guy who isn't afraid to stoop down and use the liberals playbook.

You do not discuss your drinking habits at a job interview unless your job entails drinking.
You discuss them when asked about them during an interview or during a liberal inquisition like the one that lots of Americans got to see first hand the other day.

Messages In This Thread
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM
RE: Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil - by Classic-Xer - 10-03-2018, 10:28 AM