Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Rise Of Tribalism, Racism & Bigotry Most Associated With Which Turning & Why? - YARTed
(05-11-2019, 01:13 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: I thought the poster actually did a pretty good job with the way they used the term

I did not know there was a good and bad way to use ugly, derogatory words that are meant to denigrate entire races of people on earth.

OK so I learned how to block people, but is rather shocking their posts are still there, and you have the option to view them or not.  When I meant to block/ignore someone, that means never see their actions ever at all.  It is pointless.

This forum seems to pander to the lowest of humanity in that, instead of just blocking the person, you are incited to see the person's actions and then tempted to look at what they said, which in turn widens the possibility you might respond to them (most likely in a negative way because you blocked them to begin with right?).

Does this forum desire that people have negative interactions and perpetual strife?  We all have the choice to respond to anyone, yes.  Why put that special option there? 

I blocked someone.  That means I want nothing to do with them.  But this forum actually shows that other person's actions (their posts) and almost begs you to look, and then maybe respond.

Does this forum actually feed on strife between brother and sister?  Does it want us to maim each other continually?

One of the persons I blocked actually wrote (before I blocked them) "IF YOU BLOCK ME, I WILL STILL RESPOND".  Now, that is maybe the most ignorant thing I have ever seen.  But, they said they are from New Zealand and we all recognize a place like that is probably subsisting somewhere in the timezone of early industrial revolution on planet earth.... while being blended with mad technology of the 21st century.  I have to give them latitude I guess to act in such a strange way.  But their insistent meanness was overwhelming.

As you all have noticed, this is kind of an outrage what this forum is turning out to be for me.  When I found it, I assumed human beings would be here interacting and even at a slightly elevated level from a random facebook forum where you cannot ever know who is a bot and who is real... since these concepts of TURNINGS take (what I thought) a little elevated mindset.  It is also strange, this forum IS about elevated concepts, and the people I blocked I just realized I never really see them interacting about the concepts of the Turnings or cycles.

It seems they are like the very people they want to eliminate ('migrants' coming from all directions) which they always claim are "hijacking" America and taking over or something (along with the muslims and maybe even the Chinese?) -- these are the same folks who have chosen to use this forum as their personal political and ideological platform and who basically usurp every thread they infect.

"Off Topic" is not "off topic" really if you ALWAYS post "off topic" and direct ALL threads to "off topic" nature and then say that's OK.

This is not a generic 'platform' like instagram where you come here and do whatever you want.  This forum is GENERATIONAL CYCLES and all subset interactions under that heading.  I don't go to unicorn.com and preach abortion is evil and catholicism needs to be brought low.

The 'back end' of this forum is corrupt.  They only want POWER to push the button on anything they do not personally want here.  And then, they use it as "off topic is encouraged" or "the conversation wandered from topic" but it's not true.  They use that idea to have the freedom to eliminate anyone THEY DONT PERSONALLY WANT and ideas THEY DONT PERSONALLY WANT here.

All while having no common decency to filter words used to appropriate hate.  Yes, there are words that have no place EXCEPT to foster hate.  If a word has no other purpose that to foster hate, it has no purpose BUT to foster hate and everyone should be (in theory) against it.

I am astonished this person ^^ thinks there are appropriate ways to use "NIGGER" and inappropriate ways to use the word "NIGGER".  That simply astonished me and showed me I am entirely wrong when I thought black people could never be mass extinguished in the modern world again or that Jews could ever be assigned to ovens again or that "heretics" could be burned at the stake again.

MY BAD.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rise Of Tribalism, Racism & Bigotry Most Associated With Which Turning & Why? - by TheNomad - 05-11-2019, 02:11 PM
Nigger (take some responsibility) - by TheNomad - 05-11-2019, 08:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory Galen 1 3,395 03-27-2017, 06:28 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  [split] Fight for 15 D.O.A. Galen 0 2,408 03-11-2017, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Galen
  [split] Invoke the 25th SomeGuy 0 1,874 03-10-2017, 04:46 PM
Last Post: SomeGuy
  [split] Homelanders: Mid 90s or Mid 00s? Tuss 3 4,999 02-18-2017, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Tuss
  [split] The mystery of Millennial politics SomeGuy 0 2,508 02-02-2017, 05:56 PM
  [split] Presidential election, 2016 SomeGuy 8 8,891 01-14-2017, 05:44 PM
  [split] Presidential election, 2016 Galen 9 14,152 01-07-2017, 04:13 AM
Last Post: Classic-Xer
  [split] Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil playwrite 8 13,571 12-29-2016, 02:30 AM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  [split] Prominent Republicans call for Donald Trump to drop out of the nomination Bronsin 16 22,035 10-18-2016, 01:36 PM
Last Post: Webmaster