Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Rise Of Tribalism, Racism & Bigotry Most Associated With Which Turning & Why? - YARTed
(05-11-2019, 11:26 PM)beechnut79 Wrote: Can't we get along and stop using this forum for personal attack?

The cowardice of some folks are brazen.  More attention and complaining have been put to me than on the person who used that word.  All I wanted was the ability to delete the thread I MADE because it was rancid off-topic anyway thus useless, and when I said that, and got agitated, the moderator began deleting MY posts while never even addressing the use of a word that can only be used as a means to bring anger and offense to others.  It has no other purpose.

The moderator, and this forum, are shameless.  Taking no side when it comes to speech that exists only for hate but clamping down on anyone who speaks ill of that habit.  And the forum with its stupidity to make a blocked user's actions available to those who have blocked them. 

The question you are asking.......... Can't We Stop Using This Forum For Personal Attacks................ you asked that question.  This forum is DESIGNED to make personal attacks not only possible but probable.  I put ppl on ignore, and still see they are responding to me and posting........ with that button "CLICK TO SEE" as if it's the Enquirer, baiting me to read about David Hasselhoff's Drunk & Disorderly or Pam Anderson reuniting with Julian Assange.  I DONT WANT TO SEE IT.  I chose not to see it.  But this forum makes sure I am tempted to look, and hoping I will respond (negatively, because I already blocked them right?)

Plus, the idea every single thread and area of this place is hijacked almost immediately, I keep telling the story of the "How To Grow Your Garden" Thread, in page 2.5 of said thread there is an OUTBREAK of complaints against filthy illegals invading America and why shouldn't the militia be able to shoot them.  Or, in page 3, Sharia Law is being secretly introduced (in strategic phases) on the senate floor through covert operative/representative Omar, or how Donald Trump is truly the Man Of God being raised up to protect Israel from the Arabs who attacked us on 911 and want to kill us because we are free.

This forum is basically a masturbatory whorehouse; a hot spurt of diatribe and the momentary pleasure of hearing your own "voice".

It doesn't matter what the thread title or topic is.  The thread/post/topic/construct exists as a FERTILE WOMB ready to be implanted with staunch dogmas and dead political ideology.

Living billboards and elaborate signature lines, they only come here to EXPOUND.

Messages In This Thread
Nigger (take some responsibility) - by TheNomad - 05-11-2019, 08:58 PM
RE: Nigger (take some responsibility) - by TheNomad - 05-12-2019, 12:12 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory Galen 1 3,405 03-27-2017, 06:28 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  [split] Fight for 15 D.O.A. Galen 0 2,418 03-11-2017, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Galen
  [split] Invoke the 25th SomeGuy 0 1,879 03-10-2017, 04:46 PM
Last Post: SomeGuy
  [split] Homelanders: Mid 90s or Mid 00s? Tuss 3 5,013 02-18-2017, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Tuss
  [split] The mystery of Millennial politics SomeGuy 0 2,515 02-02-2017, 05:56 PM
  [split] Presidential election, 2016 SomeGuy 8 8,912 01-14-2017, 05:44 PM
  [split] Presidential election, 2016 Galen 9 14,174 01-07-2017, 04:13 AM
Last Post: Classic-Xer
  [split] Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil playwrite 8 13,595 12-29-2016, 02:30 AM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  [split] Prominent Republicans call for Donald Trump to drop out of the nomination Bronsin 16 22,074 10-18-2016, 01:36 PM
Last Post: Webmaster