Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Rise Of Tribalism, Racism & Bigotry Most Associated With Which Turning & Why? - YARTed
(05-11-2019, 09:05 PM)TheNomad Wrote: The fact she didnt even know she was being insulted..... and here you come............... LIKE EVE WITH THE FRUIT!......... opening her eyes to something that might have caused offense.

Are you the least spiritual-minded person in this room?

Do you know what is spirit?

Why do you want to cause problems?  The things you are doing have effects on others.  The things you say affect others.  You just do not care.  Roaming in social media trying to stir up as much sludge and trauma?  WHY are you here?  For real, Helen, WHAT is your intention here or elsewhere for that matter?

What are you doing?  Can you describe it?
Honestly, I didn't really notice that she was being insulted for that reason too. He basically took away a few more easy shots at a naive target which is all you have left for easy targets to take easy shots at for personal satisfaction at this point. Lets see, you can't handle the idea of someone saying a word you've been taught/trained to use like a hammer or club, a knife or a gun because you're to much of a liberal pussy to use one of them yourself because you'd act/look like a girl with one of them in your hand or because you might end up hurting yourself by using a real one because they're dangerous and could harm you and inflict pain or you know that if you were to use a real one of them instead of crap/fear that your using now that you would most likely end up being shot, wounded, massively injured in many other ways, soundly defeated and eventually rounded up and eventually tried as criminals because you understand that you still live in our America and the American will not tolerate that shit or allow that shit to happen here.

I shared some information with you about a personal exchange/experience between me and a previous poster that took place several years ago that didn't turn out as I thought it would/could that resulted in a loss of a decent (a genuinely good woman/person) blue poster. Of all the blue posters that I've either toppled or eliminated one way or another over the last sixteen years, she's the only one that I really felt bad about the result. Well, I'll just be nice and say that you aren't anything like her.

Messages In This Thread
Nigger (take some responsibility) - by TheNomad - 05-11-2019, 08:58 PM
RE: Rise Of Tribalism, Racism & Bigotry Most Associated With Which Turning & Why? - by Classic-Xer - 05-12-2019, 05:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory Galen 1 3,376 03-27-2017, 06:28 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  [split] Fight for 15 D.O.A. Galen 0 2,394 03-11-2017, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Galen
  [split] Invoke the 25th SomeGuy 0 1,859 03-10-2017, 04:46 PM
Last Post: SomeGuy
  [split] Homelanders: Mid 90s or Mid 00s? Tuss 3 4,975 02-18-2017, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Tuss
  [split] The mystery of Millennial politics SomeGuy 0 2,494 02-02-2017, 05:56 PM
  [split] Presidential election, 2016 SomeGuy 8 8,845 01-14-2017, 05:44 PM
  [split] Presidential election, 2016 Galen 9 14,113 01-07-2017, 04:13 AM
Last Post: Classic-Xer
  [split] Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil playwrite 8 13,522 12-29-2016, 02:30 AM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  [split] Prominent Republicans call for Donald Trump to drop out of the nomination Bronsin 16 21,937 10-18-2016, 01:36 PM
Last Post: Webmaster