Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Rise Of Tribalism, Racism & Bigotry Most Associated With Which Turning & Why? - YARTed
(05-11-2019, 09:18 PM)taramarie Wrote:
(05-11-2019, 09:05 PM)TheNomad Wrote:
(05-11-2019, 07:56 PM)Kinser79 Wrote:
(05-11-2019, 05:23 PM)taramarie Wrote: If you mean farming and our 21st century cities, every country has this. But I do not understand what this has to do with how a person behaves. Very curious yet confusing.

He's insulting you for not being an American Tara.

Not surprising really...SJW types always lie and they always project.

The fact she didnt even know she was being insulted..... and here you come............... LIKE EVE WITH THE FRUIT!......... opening her eyes to something that might have caused offense.

Are you the least spiritual-minded person in this room?

Do you know what is spirit?

Why do you want to cause problems?  The things you are doing have effects on others.  The things you say affect others.  You just do not care.  Roaming in social media trying to stir up as much sludge and trauma?  WHY are you here?  For real, Helen, WHAT is your intention here or elsewhere for that matter?

What are you doing?  Can you describe it?
Oh btw speaking of the spiritually inclined....here is a video that I will put out for anyone who is interested. This is the sort of thing I have been interested in of late and it has been really helpful as a sufferer of cptsd myself. This could help some people here including our nomad given he raised the topic.

My only issue with her as a teacher is that she's a bit to idealistic (hippy blue) and seems to be still stuck on herself and the cause of her own issues for my taste. However, she does seem to understand the power dynamics in play, the reason for the family/social disfunction that exists and the social rifts that largely exists within the Democratic party/social/ political structure today. As a more spiritually inclined person, I don't view her as being all that spiritually inclined these days. She's made the move back to teaching and attempting to instill the basics. I'm not saying this to be mean or hurt you, I'm just sharing my view of it and inform you as to the reason why American reds have a hard time identifying with and relating to blue people and their issues so to speak. America has been navigating/ trudging through a couple of modern day culture wars since the end of World War II. The American family has pretty much stuck together through thick and thin and will continue sticking together regardless of what unfolds as far as the future is concerned. 

What would you rather be, the best woman in the world at whatever women are capable of doing these days or the best woman in the world that a combination of science and a team of doctors and nurses are able to transform and produce these days.  Now, I would most likely get along better with a woman who was a bit more manly (less emotional) who didn't sweat the little shit and allow herself to get all wrapped up and bogged down with petty emotional shit like what the neighbors will think about us doing this, what we have to do now because the neighbors are doing that or what the woman over there thinks about me not doing this like I should or what I'm suppose to be like or look like to get this or that for myself or what my pussy or my tits have to be like for me to remain sexually competitive/ confident in my ability to attract and keep a financially stable man and so forth. I'm not saying males are perfect, plenty of men do worry about whether the size of their penis is considered adequate by most women these days and so forth.

Messages In This Thread
Nigger (take some responsibility) - by TheNomad - 05-11-2019, 08:58 PM
RE: Rise Of Tribalism, Racism & Bigotry Most Associated With Which Turning & Why? - by Classic-Xer - 05-12-2019, 03:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory Galen 1 3,374 03-27-2017, 06:28 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  [split] Fight for 15 D.O.A. Galen 0 2,394 03-11-2017, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Galen
  [split] Invoke the 25th SomeGuy 0 1,857 03-10-2017, 04:46 PM
Last Post: SomeGuy
  [split] Homelanders: Mid 90s or Mid 00s? Tuss 3 4,972 02-18-2017, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Tuss
  [split] The mystery of Millennial politics SomeGuy 0 2,493 02-02-2017, 05:56 PM
  [split] Presidential election, 2016 SomeGuy 8 8,839 01-14-2017, 05:44 PM
  [split] Presidential election, 2016 Galen 9 14,111 01-07-2017, 04:13 AM
Last Post: Classic-Xer
  [split] Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil playwrite 8 13,512 12-29-2016, 02:30 AM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  [split] Prominent Republicans call for Donald Trump to drop out of the nomination Bronsin 16 21,926 10-18-2016, 01:36 PM
Last Post: Webmaster