Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Rise Of Tribalism, Racism & Bigotry Most Associated With Which Turning & Why? - YARTed
(05-12-2019, 05:12 AM)Kinser79 Wrote: So why do black people use the word nigger? 

That said some of the following are common reasons why a black person may use the word nigger

-as a general greeting ("My nigger" and etc)

Any black that does not do these things is a Tom, a Coon, a self-hating Tom/Coon, or perhaps the gravest insult of all a Republican.

So, I'll gift-wrap several themes in this post, try to keep up.  The spirit (or spiritual aspect) of hate speech is that the speech has no other reason to exist except to negatively define and denigrate the target OF the speech.

In a thread wholly ABOUT this ^^ you have then continued to use the word and even now dragged in more offensive, hateful racist words that exist only to demean and assault entire groups of people.

Tom?

Coon?

You had a panic attack for not understanding what the "spiritual" was, but I just learned you.  It means the spirit of being human is to not harm each other.  The hateful, racist words you throw around so flippantly, you just care nothing about those around you.  Not how what you say could inflame them, could trigger them, could ANGER them.. but you don't care.

The unspiritual thing is to do whatever the hell you want with no responsibility taken for how what you do and say affects others.  The unspiritual thing is to say "I have rights and I will say anything I want" even though anyone lurking in this board you don't even know is here is feeling the hit. 

I swear before god you just don't care and take no responsibility.  Martin Lucifer Coon?  Why don't we just go on here and pour out all the hate and catalog a whole thread of every word created to stereotype and damage and harm everyone we can think of.  What ELSE is there to do?

But this is a generational cycles forum.

WHAT are you bringing here?  We all keep hearing the moans and sighs from the world about evil social media and how mean it is and how the hate just SPILLS out from people in the comments section, ppl ranting and going on in ways they would never do if physically in the same room with other humans.  But they do it here. 

You still have not shown anything in your rhetoric and empty serum of bile(*) to contribute to anyone's understanding of how a CYCLE works or WHAT IS AN ARCHETYPE or WHY are boomers on a mission to convert us to their revelations and that's why we have the doom of the 4T every 80 years.

You talk about WHY you are here being "self evident" and you must be right on that.  Whatever the hell reason you are here is evident to you, but not to many others. 

(*) I see you as no different than the chieftain of Ghana - seeing the white man coming in ships and plotting HOW you can survive their assault and then you realized you just had to capture and store ppl who look like you and then negotiate their sale.  Then, you are safe, wealthy and you think you not that ugly word because they did business with you.  So, eventually you get to thinking you one of them until there's no one left to sell.  Then yo azz gets put in the hold for the long haul just like everyone else.

Messages In This Thread
Nigger (take some responsibility) - by TheNomad - 05-11-2019, 08:58 PM
RE: Nigger (take some responsibility) - by TheNomad - 05-12-2019, 09:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory Galen 1 3,401 03-27-2017, 06:28 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  [split] Fight for 15 D.O.A. Galen 0 2,417 03-11-2017, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Galen
  [split] Invoke the 25th SomeGuy 0 1,879 03-10-2017, 04:46 PM
Last Post: SomeGuy
  [split] Homelanders: Mid 90s or Mid 00s? Tuss 3 5,005 02-18-2017, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Tuss
  [split] The mystery of Millennial politics SomeGuy 0 2,514 02-02-2017, 05:56 PM
  [split] Presidential election, 2016 SomeGuy 8 8,907 01-14-2017, 05:44 PM
  [split] Presidential election, 2016 Galen 9 14,170 01-07-2017, 04:13 AM
Last Post: Classic-Xer
  [split] Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil playwrite 8 13,588 12-29-2016, 02:30 AM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  [split] Prominent Republicans call for Donald Trump to drop out of the nomination Bronsin 16 22,061 10-18-2016, 01:36 PM
Last Post: Webmaster