Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greta Thunberg - Civic or Artist?
(11-11-2019, 10:58 PM)taramarie Wrote: And again if you were to even fkn bother opening ears you would learn I definitely am not one. I have had a full civic upbringing. But believe what you want. You are very wrong. The most authentic data you can be getting is one from actual collective experiences from people who live in the country you are speaking about.

You were born in 1984, some Australians born in that year had Civic upbringing's. However they are in the minority, with the majority having the same Nomad upbringing I had.

Anyway my methodology is purely a scientific, objective, dispassionate one and using a form of hypothesis testing. So, if the evidence proves my hypothesis, then I will reject it. 

Also, I have met a considerable number of New Zealanders in my life, not surprising since we have around 500,000 in this country. Generationally they are pretty much identical to Australians. This does not surprise me, because both our countries are very closely related culturally, indeed we are the Southern Hemisphere equivalents of Canada (New Zealand) and the United States (Australia). These cultural links, are reflected in phenomenon such as political trends, such as both our countries had revolutionary governments in the 1980s, the Hawke-Keating Government in Australia and the Fourth Labour Government in New Zealand. Along the emergence of Green parties which have become significant players in our parliaments.

While we have some differences in our cultures, especially political ones, however they are a result of different circumstances which our nations emerged and developed. Indeed it was only some accidents in Australian political history, that we did not have our equivalents of Helen Clark or Jacinda Ardern, otherwise such political leaders would have emerged here in Australia. Along with the appalling record so far in reconciliation between our First Nations people and the rest of the country.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Greta Thunberg - Civic or Artist? - by Teejay - 11-09-2019, 04:26 AM
RE: Greta Thunberg - Civic or Artist? - by Teejay - 11-18-2019, 05:31 AM
RE: Greta Thunberg - Civic or Artist? - by Teejay - 11-18-2019, 05:28 AM
RE: Greta Thunberg - Civic or Artist? - by Ghost - 11-21-2019, 10:11 PM
RE: Greta Thunberg - Civic or Artist? - by Ghost - 11-22-2019, 05:47 PM
RE: Greta Thunberg - Civic or Artist? - by Ghost - 11-23-2019, 04:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Artist kids now have their own superhero team GeekyCynic 9 5,208 01-05-2021, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Dustinw5220
  Homelander/New Artist kids during quarantine GeekyCynic 8 5,368 07-28-2020, 04:54 PM
Last Post: sbarrera
  E-People: Civic/Hero or Artist? Ghost 11 6,527 06-05-2020, 03:12 AM
Last Post: Blazkovitz