Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greta Thunberg - Civic or Artist?
(11-13-2019, 10:42 PM)taramarie Wrote:
(11-13-2019, 08:01 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: Key phrase there PBR..."Would pick".  Have you had your plethora of tests and observations done yet or are you still relying on the word of a social worker you had a five minute conversation with?

Honestly I don't know who is worse, you who reads an abstract on WebMD and decides he has X condition or my mother who is utterly convinced I didn't need to go to the oral surgeon to have a rotted tooth extracted; that it could be healed with crystals.  Good thing I went to culinary and not medical school.  Otherwise I'd be dealing with hypochondriac boomers when I wasn't dealing moronic new ager boomers who are convinced that their charlatan of the week is superior to my education and science.

As for misery, there are various causes for misery not all of them economic, sociological or pathological.  I'd venture to say being a loser in general is pretty miserable.  Fortunately I'll not have to experience that as I'm not a loser--I went out and got mines.  I dare say that you should have done the same, perhaps then you'd be far less miserable now.  Mind you I don't have the White  and Straight Privileges you have.
what the fuck?!

Tara...my boomer mother, though a RN, believes a large amount of ridiculous new agey pseudo-medicine.  She is a particular kind of moron that seems more common in Prophet generations than in generations with other archetypes.  As for people believing in charlatans over persons with actual competency that is a human condition.

In my lifetime I've been taken in by a few charlatans and been one myself.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Greta Thunberg - Civic or Artist? - by Teejay - 11-09-2019, 04:26 AM
RE: Greta Thunberg - Civic or Artist? - by Teejay - 11-18-2019, 05:31 AM
RE: Greta Thunberg - Civic or Artist? - by Teejay - 11-18-2019, 05:28 AM
RE: Greta Thunberg - Civic or Artist? - by Ghost - 11-21-2019, 10:11 PM
RE: Greta Thunberg - Civic or Artist? - by Ghost - 11-22-2019, 05:47 PM
RE: Greta Thunberg - Civic or Artist? - by Ghost - 11-23-2019, 04:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Artist kids now have their own superhero team GeekyCynic 9 5,131 01-05-2021, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Dustinw5220
  Homelander/New Artist kids during quarantine GeekyCynic 8 5,340 07-28-2020, 04:54 PM
Last Post: sbarrera
  E-People: Civic/Hero or Artist? Ghost 11 6,490 06-05-2020, 03:12 AM
Last Post: Blazkovitz