Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts from the Russian Federation
You post interesting thoughts and I can see your pattern of thinking. It is what is known as the linear theory of history and actually originates from Judeo-Christian thinking. That is all the events of history lead up to an eventuality of world peace and prosperity through progress.

I actually do not see history in this way but more of a cyclical repeat albeit with different flavourings. People inherently never learn from the past and same mistakes are always repeated. 

I think we are entering not a global stage but more a civilizational stage of history. The big powers are forming a civilisational mark and we do see this return to the great game that is now being played out in Africa and the ME between the powers. Chinese youth seem content with the Communist Party (aside from Hong Kong) and so do other nations.

As for the 2020s, I have done alot of esoteric research into the matter and it always points to the same result. Collapse of the West and the rise of the BRICS. America is basically the British Empire in decline and Europe its vassal states. It is an unfortunate turn of affairs but I do see the West reviving itself on green agricultural based economic methods so there is some hope. Its just that the time now belongs to the East and not the West. With their more protectionist way of thinking, we are indeed entering a new long century.

That said global cooperation is a possibility but. The other nations have to go through the European Experience to get there, if you know what I mean.

Messages In This Thread
Thoughts from the Russian Federation - by Isoko - 11-09-2019, 06:17 PM
RE: Thoughts from the Russian Federation - by Isoko - 11-09-2019, 08:41 PM