Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts from the Russian Federation
(11-13-2019, 01:26 AM)Warren Dew Wrote:
(11-12-2019, 11:38 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: As I've said previously WW2 WAS NOT A RUSSIAN 4T . Rather that the 4T ended some time around 1922-ish after the Reds had secured the revolution and that the Great Patriotic War took place during a 2T for Russians. 

I would certainly agree that the Russian Revolution was a crisis resolution.  It has been a century since then, though; there should have been another crisis since then.

There was.  The last 4T lasted from about 1987 to 2000 ish...could be argued that the 4T started with Brezhnev's death in 1982.  The early Oughts and Teens of this century were clearly 1T in feeling.  And I have ventured away from Moskva and Petersburg.

I think that the problem Isoko is having is that he is expecting Idealist generations in Russia to behave the same way they do in the West.  Really my experience has been that Russia is a civilization unto itself and operates on its own social and cultural norms.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
Thoughts from the Russian Federation - by Isoko - 11-09-2019, 06:17 PM
RE: Thoughts from the Russian Federation - by Kinser79 - 11-13-2019, 08:34 PM