Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it just me or is the 21st century....rather boring?
Blazkovitz,

I honestly don't think the trends you indicate are going to become mainstream this century. I think the elite will indulge it in but I cannot see the powers that be allowing the average Joe access to designer babies or robotic  implants. It would lose their control unless they can somehow control it...

As for events, I know between 1800 - 1820 you had Napoleon which was a pretty big deal. However afterwards, the century became very similar to the 21st with some technological advances but overall it was pretty minimal in terms of revolution. All of the trends that were set in that century came to fruition in the 20th.

Sbarrera,

I agree with this. To be honest, I still debate if the 4T started in 2008 as it seemed like a big 3T to me. If 2020 does lead to a second great depression, then that would be a classic 4T starter and we could expect to see massive change on a large scale.

If it doesn't lead to anything major, then we can safely say 2008 was a 4T starter and this is just but one weird event that leads to a very weird 4T.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it just me or is the 21st century....rather boring? - by Isoko - 04-28-2020, 11:11 AM