Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it just me or is the 21st century....rather boring?
(04-29-2020, 12:33 AM)Mickey123 Wrote: The last 20 years have been boring because you are looking at a late unraveling and the beginning of a crisis.  

Soon enough, things will be very exciting, even more exciting than a global pandemic.  The U.S. will be at war with China, or in the middle of a civil or revolutionary war, and excitement will be had by all.

Or more likely he is expecting the wrong things.  If he is expecting a slow slide into a saeculum of one crisis to the next then he would be seeing the 4T of a  Mega-Unraveling playing out exactly like it is.

I also discount the possibility of open war with China.  It would devastate their economy far more than ours. Their rice is paid for by selling cheap shit to Americans dumb enough to waste their dollars on it.  A civil war or revolution is possible.  Personally I'd like nothing better than to round up the Blues around them and give them a shave with a National Razor but I have a history of being a little extreme.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it just me or is the 21st century....rather boring? - by Kinser79 - 05-12-2020, 06:50 PM