Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it just me or is the 21st century....rather boring?
(05-16-2020, 09:16 AM)Isoko Wrote: 1) The status quo will continue to remain with Western countries continuing a long ward decline over the decades with few changes.

I would argue that war is not required to resolve a 4T.  Just take a look at the Glorious Revolution and why it was called that as a case in point.  In situation 1 you've laid out though I would argue that this would set up a muted end to the 4T.  The turning began around 2006 and will end sometime between 2024 and 2030 simply by the change of the generational make up.  It has to, it is inevitable. Which is probably why I don't understand why people get so hung up on events when it is generational constellations that matter far more.

In any case the status quo continuing while the West slowly declines should be expected in a Mega-Crisis saeculum which will follow the end of this turning.  I've posted in other threads a more detailed account as to my Mega-Saeculum theory.

Quote:2) People get revolutionary and civil wars happen all over the place, filling that void for war and leading to a faster revival.

Possible there has been plenty of unrest in Blue states that are refusing to ease up on the Carona Restrictions for example.  However, like Bob has pointed out there simply isn't a spiral of violence there despite Gov. Whitmer's propaganda to the contrary.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it just me or is the 21st century....rather boring? - by Kinser79 - 05-16-2020, 10:43 PM