Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The 4T Generational Constellations - Red v Blue
(09-26-2020, 02:33 PM)Warren Dew Wrote:
(09-25-2020, 10:48 AM)sbarrera Wrote: Isn't this what is meant by the "constellation"? You put it in derisory terms - the Idealists brainwash the Civics - but it could also be described as giving them their vision (via the memes...) which they then act upon as a united front. It's just that there are two fronts and there is conflict in the streets.

I'm not disagreeing that there is a constellation; that's basic to generational theories discussed here.  I'm disagreeing with the idea that there are two separate constellations, one Red and one Blue.  The fundamental grievances of the Millenials have nothing to do with the Red v Blue arguments.  Of course, that makes it difficult for the Millenials to express them, since Boomers are all about Red v Blue arguments.

But I do see that some Millennials are heeding the call of their elders to take a particular side in the Red v Blue argument. I'm thinking of the more fervent participants in street unrest, like the 17 year old who showed up in Michigan with a rifle to do battle with the protesters. And if most Millennials need some vision that goes beyond the Red v Blue, is there any Prophet providing it? I can't think of one.
Steve Barrera

[A]lthough one would like to change today's world back to the spirit of one hundred years or more ago, it cannot be done. Thus it is important to make the best out of every generation. - Hagakure

Saecular Pages

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 4T Generational Constellations - Red v Blue - by sbarrera - 09-26-2020, 04:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  War & Military Turning & Generational Issues JDG 66 5 5,301 03-24-2022, 03:01 PM
Last Post: JDG 66
  Generational Constellation Math For The Current And Next Turning galaxy 8 3,576 11-09-2021, 01:51 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  the generational cycle, progress, and the perception of mass death pbrower2a 0 1,385 03-26-2020, 04:15 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a