Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The 4T Generational Constellations - Red v Blue
"It is a while before we have to address The Last Question, the heat death of the universe."

Ah, now there's a long-term issue! I'm not sure a political party can address it. ha ha.

Only spirit provides a solution to entropy and its destination. What philosophers have called negentropy, or radiant energy; it is the love that makes the world go round in the first place. But the idea of heat death does play into the way we see the world, as left over materialist, physicalist ideologies are quite influential and detrimental as I see it to the unfolding of life, whereas a more balanced view sees consciousness emerging from a universe powered by an innate order unfolding itself. Physics shows that the universe is in a delicate balance that could only be provided by a universal cohesion within it.

Call it what you will, but it's also clear that life is a spontaneous and free miracle that can't be explained by mechanical cause and effect, and which has evolved not just through natural selection but by the will to live and grow. The world is an organism, not a mechanism, and that's an alternative to heat death. Inherent in the world is this seeking, groping and unfolding of life, love and light. So the destiny we share is not heat death, but light life. But it is our choice of how we see our lives, and it makes a difference in how we live and how we view and value ourselves and our innate, intimate relationship with all being.

The Awakening provided the chance for many in the West to rediscover the spirit that powers civilization and the world. We keep needing these Awakening periods, and I hope someday Americans realize that it has to be on-going. For this new Awakening to take root, as it has grown since the Romantic and Transcendentalist Awakenings, the old dogmas of both science and religion have to be transcended, and science and spirit integrated, practiced and valued together.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 4T Generational Constellations - Red v Blue - by Eric the Green - 10-09-2020, 06:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  War & Military Turning & Generational Issues JDG 66 5 5,341 03-24-2022, 03:01 PM
Last Post: JDG 66
  Generational Constellation Math For The Current And Next Turning galaxy 8 3,603 11-09-2021, 01:51 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  the generational cycle, progress, and the perception of mass death pbrower2a 0 1,397 03-26-2020, 04:15 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a