Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The 4T Generational Constellations - Red v Blue
(10-19-2020, 10:30 PM)Marypoza Wrote:
(10-19-2020, 10:08 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(10-11-2020, 09:37 AM)David Horn Wrote: Fixing the healthcare mess should be easy enough, if the filibuster gets canned.  My big concern is the undying belief on the center-left that comity is still there hiding somewhere.  Sorry to say, it seems to be the reason the Dems can't get things moving anymore.  That wasn't so true in my youth.  They lack fire-in-the-belly, and they'd better get some fast.

I guess it's just because the center-left is chicken of the Reaganomics appeal. I guess they don't have the guts to listen to Rachel Maddow and get the f*ck over it. Plus, who's got the money?

-- Eric there's plenty of $$. the Govt just needs 2 quit dropping bombs on innocent ppl & bankrolling Israel, where they have universal healthcare, btw

Read Paul Krugman in the NY Times Opinion section. Shock: even Goldman Sachs is in agreement. We need to spend like drunken sailors, and the spending needs to be where its been lacking for so long -- on people and infrastructure. Now, if we can fully reform the tax code at the same time (so these rich bastards don't get all the money), its game-on.
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 4T Generational Constellations - Red v Blue - by David Horn - 10-20-2020, 07:20 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  War & Military Turning & Generational Issues JDG 66 5 5,301 03-24-2022, 03:01 PM
Last Post: JDG 66
  Generational Constellation Math For The Current And Next Turning galaxy 8 3,576 11-09-2021, 01:51 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  the generational cycle, progress, and the perception of mass death pbrower2a 0 1,386 03-26-2020, 04:15 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a