Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The 4T Generational Constellations - Red v Blue
(10-20-2020, 07:40 AM)David Horn Wrote:
(10-19-2020, 10:36 PM)Marypoza Wrote:
(10-11-2020, 09:37 AM)David Horn Wrote: Fixing the healthcare mess should be easy enough, if the filibuster gets canned.  My big concern is the undying belief on the center-left that comity is still there hiding somewhere.  Sorry to say, it seems to be the reason the Dems can't get things moving anymore.  That wasn't so true in my youth.  They lack fire-in-the-belly, and they'd better get some fast.

-- that's bcuz the Dems are offering 3T *solutions* to 4T problems.  Too many Silents in charge. l read an article earlier stating Feinstein is 87 y/o.  Ms Nancy isn't that far behind. They both s/b enjoying their great grandchildren instead of f-ing up the country

Geriatric sclerosis is just one more issue that needs addressing. Both parties have it, but the Dems it far worse.  Someone needs to take these old farts aside and let them know that they were great in their day, but their day is over.  Want a job?  Big Grin

-- l remember somebody commenting on that on the old forum- that Dem leadership was mainly Artists, while the repugs was in your face Boomers.. & it's still true, the Artist still haven't left the national stage, drawing out the 4T & hamstringing the generations behind them. But this 4T will eventually muddle thru in2 a 1T & l still maintain the Millies, already the country's largest voting bloc will get more consistent in their voting & throw out all the oldtimers & get this country moving again
Heart my 2 yr old Niece/yr old Nephew 2020 Heart

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 4T Generational Constellations - Red v Blue - by Marypoza - 10-21-2020, 10:04 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  War & Military Turning & Generational Issues JDG 66 5 5,331 03-24-2022, 03:01 PM
Last Post: JDG 66
  Generational Constellation Math For The Current And Next Turning galaxy 8 3,601 11-09-2021, 01:51 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  the generational cycle, progress, and the perception of mass death pbrower2a 0 1,394 03-26-2020, 04:15 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a