Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The 4T Generational Constellations - Red v Blue
Has anyone noticed that life has suddenly become more civil? In the rural area in which I live, far fewer people wear those silly red MAGA hats. To not see those is to recognize a bit more validity in other beliefs, including my own. I don't have to get defensive as often. Maybe the hyper-partisan ship that has been the core of American political life will fade. Maybe people will start to ignore the shock-jocks (OK, terminal lung cancer will probably take Rash Libel away) and start asking about costs and benefits.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 4T Generational Constellations - Red v Blue - by pbrower2a - 11-24-2020, 04:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  War & Military Turning & Generational Issues JDG 66 5 5,331 03-24-2022, 03:01 PM
Last Post: JDG 66
  Generational Constellation Math For The Current And Next Turning galaxy 8 3,601 11-09-2021, 01:51 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  the generational cycle, progress, and the perception of mass death pbrower2a 0 1,394 03-26-2020, 04:15 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a