Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The 4T Generational Constellations - Red v Blue
(11-26-2020, 11:56 PM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote:
(11-24-2020, 04:51 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: Has anyone noticed that life has suddenly become more civil? In the rural area in which I live, far fewer people wear those silly red MAGA hats. To not see those is to recognize a bit more validity in other beliefs, including my own. I don't have to get defensive as often. Maybe the hyper-partisan ship that has been the core of American political life will fade.  Maybe people will start to ignore the shock-jocks (OK, terminal lung cancer will probably take Rash Libel away) and start asking about costs and benefits.

If so, it is about time.

Trump said clearly enough that COVID was a hoax, that after the election it would disappear from the coastal media and Democratic language.  If anything, the coverage of COVID is increased in the blue position and press.  The claim that only a rigged election could result in a Democratic victory has been confronted by a steady string of loses in the courts, no evidence of the rigging, and the Republican lawyers looking like buffoons.  No sign that all those judges will show loyalty to Trumps un-American values and endorse any attempt at overturning the voters.  This might lead some red leaning folks to question Trump's other lies.

Still makes me interested in which faction comes out on top of the seemingly inevitable fight over control of the Republican remnants.  It still seems to me that the red blue divide will remain more potent than any establishment against progressive divide among the Democrats.

But I personally seem past predicting what will come and shifting to watching the crisis resolve itself.

Yesterday, I applied my familial sanity check, and talked politics with my brother.  My conclusion: the neo-right is even less willing to bend than it was before the election.  Now, it's the Deep State selecting Biden, after trying to unseat Trump by other means for four years.  I heard every conspiracy theory -- including the one that posits that the Murdock sons are really left-wingers and taking Fox News down that path. Yes, that's right: Fox News is the new CNN, and CNN is the new MSNBC.

This is far from over.
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 4T Generational Constellations - Red v Blue - by David Horn - 11-29-2020, 08:22 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  War & Military Turning & Generational Issues JDG 66 5 5,328 03-24-2022, 03:01 PM
Last Post: JDG 66
  Generational Constellation Math For The Current And Next Turning galaxy 8 3,598 11-09-2021, 01:51 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  the generational cycle, progress, and the perception of mass death pbrower2a 0 1,393 03-26-2020, 04:15 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a