Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The 4T Generational Constellations - Red v Blue
(11-30-2020, 01:27 PM)David Horn Wrote:
(11-30-2020, 11:30 AM)User3451 Wrote:
(11-29-2020, 08:22 AM)David Horn Wrote: Yesterday, I applied my familial sanity check, and talked politics with my brother.  My conclusion: the neo-right is even less willing to bend than it was before the election.  Now, it's the Deep State selecting Biden, after trying to unseat Trump by other means for four years.  I heard every conspiracy theory -- including the one that posits that the Murdock sons are really left-wingers and taking Fox News down that path. Yes, that's right: Fox News is the new CNN, and CNN is the new MSNBC.

This is far from over.

Agreed, not only is it far from over, it continues to escalate. 

The maga faction is growing stronger and more calcified in their beliefs. 

Meanwhile, the democrats are making a huge mistake by loading up Biden's cabinet with swamp creatures

Biden sincerely believes that competence can rule the day. It can't.  Sure, capable is vastly better than piss-poor, but it's not even a little inspiring.  The country needs a mental sea change, and I don't see the Biden administration providing one.  Trump inspired his crowd by being totally different, albeit not is a good way.  Going back to the same old used-to-be, even a great version of it, is a non-starter.

Yeah, Biden is probably going to bring on austerity for the people, which is really worst case scenario for his administration. 

The never Trump republicans will be more prominent in his administration than leftists, by a wide margin. He will try to consolidate the center and complete the party realignment, creating a democrat party of center right and center left neoliberals. 

I think they'll be surprised when the black and latino and asian vote moves toward the left and the right.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 4T Generational Constellations - Red v Blue - by User3451 - 12-01-2020, 09:43 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  War & Military Turning & Generational Issues JDG 66 5 5,327 03-24-2022, 03:01 PM
Last Post: JDG 66
  Generational Constellation Math For The Current And Next Turning galaxy 8 3,598 11-09-2021, 01:51 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  the generational cycle, progress, and the perception of mass death pbrower2a 0 1,393 03-26-2020, 04:15 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a