Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Trump embracing aggressive withdrawal?
(02-25-2017, 02:02 PM)SomeGuy Wrote: I voted for him, and thus far I am reasonable pleased with the result.  McMaster is a huge improvement over Flynn, even if I find the circumstances of the latter's ouster a little questionable.

I am not pleased with his decision to dismantle public education. I am not pleased with indiscriminate travel bans and rounding up people to deport them without adequate hearings. I am not pleased with his decision to pollute rivers and revive climate change. I am not pleased with his decision to cut social security and medicare, or to turn the affordable care act into just more unregulated private insurance companies. I am not pleased with his decision to put a racist in charge of our civil rights laws. I am not pleased with his decision to enforce federal pot laws in states that legalized pot. I am not pleased with his attacks on freedom of the press and calling it the enemy of the people. I am not pleased with his decision to preserve his conflicts of interest with foreign governments. I am not pleased with his apparent collaborations with Russia and Putin, and his appointment of a xenophobic russophile and saboteur as chief advisor and national security team member. I am not pleased with his attempts to interfere with FBI and CIA investigations. I am not pleased with making our NATO allies unsure whether we will keep our commitment to the alliance. I am not pleased with his decision to violate tribal lands and import dirty oil for export through dangerous pipelines. I am not pleased with his decision to waste billions on a boondoggle wall. With the exception of letting the TPP die, I am not pleased with anything he's done.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Trump embracing aggressive withdrawal? - by Eric the Green - 02-25-2017, 02:41 PM
MIC spending is way too high - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-01-2017, 07:52 PM
RE: MIC spending is way too high - by Warren Dew - 04-02-2017, 01:09 AM
RE: MIC spending is way too high - by pbrower2a - 04-02-2017, 02:46 PM
RE: MIC spending is way too high - by Warren Dew - 04-02-2017, 06:15 PM
RE: MIC spending is way too high - by pbrower2a - 04-02-2017, 07:16 PM
RE: MIC spending is way too high - by Warren Dew - 04-16-2017, 02:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump's real German analog Donald Trump takes office on Friday, and the world hol pbrower2a 2 2,921 02-09-2017, 05:52 PM
Last Post: freivolk