Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Trump embracing aggressive withdrawal?
(02-27-2017, 02:00 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: I know. The US first got duped into WMD's owned by Saddam, then the US and I'm gonna point a finger right now:  The US meddling led to the rise of IS, yup, it's our  fault.  The deBaathification of Iraq is part of the puzzle.  When it comes to understanding tribal interactions, again, the US is a moron.  It's the reverse Midas touch. Everything the NeoCONS's came up with turned to shit. Afghanistan,Libya,Syria,and Iraq, all gone to shit.

Again Neocons had very little to do with the clusterfuck in Syria. That was created by Syria's murdering dictator. His actions made it easy for the US-enabled Islamic State to move into the vacuum of eastern Syria.

Quote:No. It's outsourcing and globalization that did that stuff.  Like I tell Eric,  no more illegal immigration , institute a VAT tax, and crack down on  H1-B's.

And like I said, other major factors too, besides outsourcing. Illegal immigration had nothing to do with any economic decline for anyone. VAT tax should be nixed. Remember also automation/tech, low minimum wages, hogging by the rich, lack of taxes on them, poor investment and social support, etc.

Quote:Oklahoma doesn't have nice policies like this.  Where do you live?   I want to sponge off of Warren.
http://www.okdhs.org/services/snap/pages...gible.aspx

It seems you might feel better in MA, and Warren would like OK better. Why don't you trade places?

We have no good solutions to offer until the electorate decides to restore sanity to our government and put progressive Democrats into power. So, we can continue to discuss policies we want that can't happen until that happens, I guess.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Trump embracing aggressive withdrawal? - by Eric the Green - 02-27-2017, 11:23 PM
MIC spending is way too high - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-01-2017, 07:52 PM
RE: MIC spending is way too high - by Warren Dew - 04-02-2017, 01:09 AM
RE: MIC spending is way too high - by pbrower2a - 04-02-2017, 02:46 PM
RE: MIC spending is way too high - by Warren Dew - 04-02-2017, 06:15 PM
RE: MIC spending is way too high - by pbrower2a - 04-02-2017, 07:16 PM
RE: MIC spending is way too high - by Warren Dew - 04-16-2017, 02:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump's real German analog Donald Trump takes office on Friday, and the world hol pbrower2a 2 2,923 02-09-2017, 05:52 PM
Last Post: freivolk