Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Trump embracing aggressive withdrawal?
Eric The Green Wrote:It seems very likely to me that the Repugs will put in their trumped-up privatization plan.

Republicans might not bitch about VAT, but that's because what Republicans don't bitch about, hurts everyone except their rich clientele. But, talk it up to your Republican congresspeople and see what happens.
  Well, perhaps , except the Big Health Insurance would hate it.   They'd be gone since I rather doubt anyone would buy their defective product with universal Medicare.

Quote:Xenophobia is beneath the Norse mythological realm you dwell in. And anything else you dwell in. It just doesn't connect with the truth. No, Americans don't do those jobs, and they won't pay more for food. They will just buy imported food and our farmers will go belly up.

I said illegal. What don't you get here? That of course means I don't care one whit about legal immigration that's economically sane and my personal target of stalling any population growth in the US, because we have some control over that.  The world?  Nothing we can do though Planned Parenthood could. So yeah, I'm one with my Norse pagan realm.  I'll tell you this.  There ain't no be fruitful and multiply in Norse paganism.  You see, I recall ZPG from the Awakening. Cool

Quote:The minimum wage only goes up when Democrats raise it.

I thought unions at least helped...

Quote:I also think shorter working hours for the same work is part of the mix of improving wages and employment. Well, an idea for when the Democrats get back in.

Yup. 40 hour workweeks and no ZPG are both so 20th century.
---Value Added Cool

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Trump embracing aggressive withdrawal? - by Ragnarök_62 - 02-28-2017, 12:48 AM
MIC spending is way too high - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-01-2017, 07:52 PM
RE: MIC spending is way too high - by Warren Dew - 04-02-2017, 01:09 AM
RE: MIC spending is way too high - by pbrower2a - 04-02-2017, 02:46 PM
RE: MIC spending is way too high - by Warren Dew - 04-02-2017, 06:15 PM
RE: MIC spending is way too high - by pbrower2a - 04-02-2017, 07:16 PM
RE: MIC spending is way too high - by Warren Dew - 04-16-2017, 02:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump's real German analog Donald Trump takes office on Friday, and the world hol pbrower2a 2 2,906 02-09-2017, 05:52 PM
Last Post: freivolk