Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Trump embracing aggressive withdrawal?
(04-02-2017, 01:09 AM)Warren Dew Wrote:
(04-01-2017, 07:52 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: Like the title sez, the US spends way too much on the MIC.

[Image: largest-defense-budgets.png]

Looking at this pic, I advocate cutting the MIC spending by 2/3's.   That's about 400 million that can be put to way better use. Cool

On the other hand, looking at total military personnel including reserves and paramilitary, the US has only the seventh largest military in the world.

The truth is somewhere in between.

I disagree.  I think that number of personnel is sufficient to defend the homeland.  As for the rest of the world and all of those overseas bases, obviously, I'd love nothing better than to have some economic/social collapse... if that's what it takes to destroy the MIC. Death to the Pentagram, death to the I-Spies, death to McStain, death to other congressional hawks,death to   President Humper . Cool  [Now, that's what I consider true nationalism. Set our  government budget free of such stupid fucks who think it's still 1946.  Sorry, there is no industrial base -- that's been outsourced, there's also no domestic IT either.  So, do you think H1-B's really care about the US?  No, they don't, they all need to be shipped right back to India and all those India outsource companies need a huge slap in the face with stiff tariffs.  Oh, Qod, do I hate those job takers who , yeah, I admitted stole my job. I admit I have a bone to pick with those ne'er do wells.  So, let me say here, I don't care if Pakistan just nukes the fuck out of India.
People who fuck with my fundies need to just crawl into a hole and die, man.
---Value Added Cool

Messages In This Thread
MIC spending is way too high - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-01-2017, 07:52 PM
RE: MIC spending is way too high - by Warren Dew - 04-02-2017, 01:09 AM
RE: MIC spending is way too high - by pbrower2a - 04-02-2017, 02:46 PM
RE: MIC spending is way too high - by Warren Dew - 04-02-2017, 06:15 PM
RE: MIC spending is way too high - by pbrower2a - 04-02-2017, 07:16 PM
RE: MIC spending is way too high - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-03-2017, 07:02 PM
RE: MIC spending is way too high - by Warren Dew - 04-16-2017, 02:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump's real German analog Donald Trump takes office on Friday, and the world hol pbrower2a 2 2,905 02-09-2017, 05:52 PM
Last Post: freivolk