Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Trump embracing aggressive withdrawal?
(04-03-2017, 06:13 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 01:09 AM)Warren Dew Wrote:
(04-01-2017, 07:52 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: Like the title sez, the US spends way too much on the MIC.

[Image: largest-defense-budgets.png]

Looking at this pic, I advocate cutting the MIC spending by 2/3's.   That's about 400 million that can be put to way better use. Cool

On the other hand, looking at total military personnel including reserves and paramilitary, the US has only the seventh largest military in the world.

The truth is somewhere in between.

Not, really, there Warren. If you consider the MIC as evil, like I do.  I was "there" if you will in the 1970's. Do you also recall the lies that were spread to justify the 'Nam war?  And... ever since then, lies have been behind all subsequent wars. Let me count the ways, Somalia, Beirut, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Panama, etc.  After all, man, the first casualty in war is the truth.  Death to the MIC, death to Big Oil, death to the Empire Project. So, yeah, I'm sticking to the 2/3's defense cuts.  Btw, may the people who are employed in the I-Spy complex [NSA, CIA, etc. ]
just go fucking burn in hell. I have no use for would be fascists. Damn, damn, them to burn forever in hell. My level of hatred of them knows no limits. Fucking Arab sheiks aren't worth one drop of American blood. --- Mars in Aries. Cool

As per Eric, we're a fiery bunch, ya know.

Yes yes, light the fire.

But again, "lies behind" a "subsequent war" in "Syria"? WHAT war in Syria? A few special forces and bombers fighting the Islamic State near Raqqa? What lies about them? I don't think there's USA lies about the Islamic State. They are demons who need to be on your damned list. Even if you don't agree that the American Empire should be the damning agent per se.

And Drump hasn't started a war in Syria--- yet.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
MIC spending is way too high - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-01-2017, 07:52 PM
RE: MIC spending is way too high - by Warren Dew - 04-02-2017, 01:09 AM
RE: MIC spending is way too high - by pbrower2a - 04-02-2017, 02:46 PM
RE: MIC spending is way too high - by Warren Dew - 04-02-2017, 06:15 PM
RE: MIC spending is way too high - by pbrower2a - 04-02-2017, 07:16 PM
RE: MIC spending is way too high - by Eric the Green - 04-10-2017, 03:38 PM
RE: MIC spending is way too high - by Warren Dew - 04-16-2017, 02:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump's real German analog Donald Trump takes office on Friday, and the world hol pbrower2a 2 2,919 02-09-2017, 05:52 PM
Last Post: freivolk