Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is our 4T contest about? Can we see it differently?
(02-11-2017, 08:16 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: 3. War on drugs is another war of choice. This one directs resources that can be used elsewhere and most of those elsewhere's are far better than warehousing lots of Americans in prison.
[quote pid='21123' dateline='1486844983']

Agreed, of course. And Trump wants to send troops to Mexico to make it an actual war of choice.

-- l thought he wants to build a wall

<snip>
You guys really need to keep up on the news. Didn't you know he promised Mexico to send US troops there to help them with their drug war?

Quote:& Tulsi does not make stuff up

sigh

Why don't you stop saying that to me? I have gone over and over that with you and Rags. She has made up a US war with Assad that does not exist, and blamed this non-existent war by the USA for millions of dead and displaced and tortured Syrians; a new holocaust. NO, the USA is NOT to blame for this horrific war crime. Assad is. But the USA is not fighting Assad anyway. Tulsi is a fantasy weaver, and I will never trust anything she says again. My opinion of her is about the same as your opinion of "that hildabitch."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/...-since-nu/
[/quote]

Perhaps  one of us or both of us is putting out chum. Big Grin We're out to gaslight you. Maybe if we can discobabbalate ya, then you might listen to opposing views wrt cherished,   ... values.

And wrt to Bob's stuff.  It supposes on what "chum" is.  Chum is something to entice somebody into an emotional response. [Cf. Trumptweet]. Chum is not ad-homs.  I try to avoid those.
---Value Added Cool

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is our 4T contest about? Can we see it differently? - by Ragnarök_62 - 02-11-2017, 10:46 PM