Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is our 4T contest about? Can we see it differently?
(02-13-2017, 01:59 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: [quote pid='21176' dateline='1486942811']
[quote pid='21153' dateline='1486870037']
Quote:Why don't you stop saying that to me? I have gone over and over that with you and Rags. She has made up a US war with Assad that does not exist, and blamed this non-existent war by the USA for millions of dead and displaced and tortured Syrians; a new holocaust. NO, the USA is NOT to blame for this horrific war crime. Assad is. But the USA is not fighting Assad anyway. Tulsi is a fantasy weaver, and I will never trust anything she says again. My opinion of her is about the same as your opinion of "that hildabitch."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/...-since-nu/

I keep saying this to Eric because he hasn't grasped reality yet. Tongue  Newflash, the purpose of the US military is not to be a virtual international fire fighting brigade to stamp out every fucking "humanitarian" [crisis Dodgy ] in the world.  Such is mindless Wilsonian idealism that falls on its ass when implemented.
So, are there US special forces in Syria? Are there private forces like Blackwater? I'm guessing so. Our nose is under that tent somehow and the US Neocons and others who support this nonsense need a one way trip to pre-K so they can learn what "keep your hands to yourself" means.

Btw, butterball, Tulsi speaks the truth, no matter how inconvenient it is for Eric.

Maryposa
-- ok, yeah Assad's a pos, l get that & l don't recall Tulsi saying that he's not. What she did say is that you can't cut him out of any peace negotiations & she's right. This muthaf-ing pos thug's the Syrian head of state, you gotta deal with him. Otherwise the deal isn't legit. When she say we're @ war with Syria? [i Wrote:
The Telegraph[/i] doesn't say that
Eric Wrote:OK, that's better;

you can say "we have to deal with him," and people including the USA have been trying. It doesn't work, though. There is no solution to the Syria mess as long as he's in power. But the USA does not have the ability or willingness to depose him. And Trump is not likely to do anything about it either.

--believe it or not Eric, that's a good thing. Unless you like creating quagmires in thd MidEast.. or the world for that matter  

The above is correct.

Eric Wrote:The USA has effectively turned the matter over to Turkey and Assad's allies now. It's up to them; the USA has failed. Whatever they decide will have to do for now. But Assad in power is not going to bring Syria back. His people have had it with him. They will fight him, or leave him.

--- whatever. It's their decision. Nor ours
---Bingo.

[/quote]
It is, although the quagmire in Assad's Syria already exists, even though it's not ours.

Somebody,not Someguy... Wrote:What is truly cruel and tragic is Trump's approach to Syrian refugees.

Do you seriously think the US ought to accept every refugee/immigrant there is in the whole wide world?  I don't.  There are limits. Have you read the Population Bomb?  Humans have already overbred and the mother nature will do the usual things to correct it.  War,famine,pestilence, and death will ride again, like it's always been.[/quote]

wars , wars,  justified by anything,
cries go out for all glory to sing,
but in fact death arrives from disease, famine, and pestilence.
The warmongers make the peace makers go to silence.
War for human rights
War for each and every one to fights
White phosphorus bombs land on flesh and alight.
The big fire for all
To the stratosphere the mushroom clouds make balls.
The grave yards fill
And we all pay the ultimate bill. Cool

---Value Added Cool

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is our 4T contest about? Can we see it differently? - by Ragnarök_62 - 03-01-2017, 06:03 PM