Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump brought the Regeneracy, just not in the way he expected.
(03-10-2017, 02:44 PM)Odin Wrote:
(03-10-2017, 12:47 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: Actually this proves only that you've not listened to Richard Spencer or Jared Taylor amongst others.  They are certainly white identitarians but they are hardly fascists as they also make the case for less state power and not more.  Fascism has a meaning, it is an ideology and it has various forms that are universal.  Don't be confused by the absence of of swastikas and hoods--if you want American Fascism it will come wrapped in the disguise of anti-racism and social justice.

Spencer is literally a Neo-Nazi. The rest of your post is ignorant rambling.

Well for a Neo-Nazi he seems to really be lacking on the hating jews and hating negroes department. Considering I've read his writings and you've not I think I'm clearly more expert on what he has to say.

Like PBR the Dunning-Kruger is strong with this one as well. I suppose I should count my blessings though, unlike some others you've not demonstrated symptoms of mental illness.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump brought the Regeneracy, just not in the way he expected. - by Kinser79 - 03-10-2017, 02:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump's real German analog Donald Trump takes office on Friday, and the world hol pbrower2a 2 2,905 02-09-2017, 05:52 PM
Last Post: freivolk