Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump brought the Regeneracy, just not in the way he expected.
(03-10-2017, 04:48 PM)Galen Wrote:
(03-10-2017, 04:44 PM)SomeGuy Wrote:
(03-10-2017, 04:35 PM)Galen Wrote:
(03-10-2017, 03:44 PM)SomeGuy Wrote: Well considering that those colleges (especially the old liberal arts ones) have essentially reverted to their historical roles as "vicar-mills" for the dominant belief system, and competition for paid positions is fierce, it's not so surprising.

Molyneux has more or less said the same thing so you aren't only one to notice that.

Lots of people have said it.  I wasn't claiming to have originated it.

Not where I was going.  More like that realization is becoming common knowledge which would imply that the college degree bubble may be nearing its demise.

I think that the "college bubble" may in fact be nearing its demise, although I don't think the ideological aspects of that are as relevant as the declining number of available positions (even within academia) , the burgeoning costs, and associated debt.  Still, it may last for a while yet.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump brought the Regeneracy, just not in the way he expected. - by SomeGuy - 03-10-2017, 05:01 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump's real German analog Donald Trump takes office on Friday, and the world hol pbrower2a 2 2,923 02-09-2017, 05:52 PM
Last Post: freivolk