Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump brought the Regeneracy, just not in the way he expected.
(03-10-2017, 09:27 PM)SomeGuy Wrote:
(03-10-2017, 09:17 PM)Odin Wrote:
(03-10-2017, 09:11 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: Finally Odin if you want a group that hasn't assimilated within three generations of arrival....Blacks.  Some of our families have been on this continent or over 400 years.  We aren't assimilated into American culture by and large, we are a culture parallel to it.  I'm an exception that proves the rule.

If you don't like that group Chicanos.  But in their case they didn't cross a boarder the boarder crossed them.

I consider black Americans to have a sub-culture within a greater American culture, not a separate culture. There are a lot of parts of American culture that are the creation of black Americans.

And yet they are not actually fully assimilated, as a population (though many are as individuals).  A lot of Native American populations aren't either.

Indeed.  I've argued before that the main reason I'm as assimilated as I am is based on two factors.  First my Grandparents and Parents are part of the Black petty-bourgeoisie, and second I'm gay (so I really don't have a place in Black culture which is incredibly conservative in the religious sense).  Even though I hang out with a disproportionate amount of whites I'm still culturally different to them so even I'm not fully assimilated.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump brought the Regeneracy, just not in the way he expected. - by Kinser79 - 03-10-2017, 09:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump's real German analog Donald Trump takes office on Friday, and the world hol pbrower2a 2 2,904 02-09-2017, 05:52 PM
Last Post: freivolk