Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump brought the Regeneracy, just not in the way he expected.
(03-11-2017, 06:48 PM)Odin Wrote:
(03-11-2017, 05:33 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: If the Left could transmute autistic screeching into political power we'd have a communist state by now.  Unfortunately I strongly suspect that it is just autistic screeching.  I'm sure Odin, Eric and others see these protests and are like "OMG its Civil Rights all over again" while everyone else sees this.

I'm buying stock in ear plugs companies.

"Autistic screeching" really? You know that many of us here are on the spectrum, right? You are a massive jack-ass.

I see that you are trying to get a little higher on the SJW victim hierarchy.  Good luck with that. Rolleyes
Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. -- H.L. Mencken

If one rejects laissez faire on account of man's fallibility and moral weakness, one must for the same reason also reject every kind of government action.   -- Ludwig von Mises

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump brought the Regeneracy, just not in the way he expected. - by Galen - 03-12-2017, 01:19 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump's real German analog Donald Trump takes office on Friday, and the world hol pbrower2a 2 2,904 02-09-2017, 05:52 PM
Last Post: freivolk