Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump brought the Regeneracy, just not in the way he expected.
(03-11-2017, 10:09 PM)SomeGuy Wrote:
(03-11-2017, 06:48 PM)Odin Wrote:
(03-11-2017, 05:33 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: If the Left could transmute autistic screeching into political power we'd have a communist state by now.  Unfortunately I strongly suspect that it is just autistic screeching.  I'm sure Odin, Eric and others see these protests and are like "OMG its Civil Rights all over again" while everyone else sees this.

I'm buying stock in ear plugs companies.

"Autistic screeching" really? You know that many of us here are on the spectrum, right? You are a massive jack-ass.

Come on, Odin, let's not play this game.  Even I have been accused of being on "the spectrum", including by a VA psychiatrist (I also had another, much more highly-regarded psychiatrist tell me that was stupid and she wasn't surprised the other doctor worked at the VA).

The only person on here I would genuinely believe has some sort of pervasive developmental disorder is PBrower, who somehow manages to be monotone and avoid making eye contact even in a written exchange conducted over the Internet.  The rest of us are just geeks. Or cranks, lot of those around here, too.

I would go so far as to argue that the number of people with actual psychological disorders on there is very small. Specifically, PBR (Depression), and Alphabet (paranoid schizophrenia). As for PBR himself, I don't think his monotone avoiding making eye contact behavior is due to a developmental disorder--rather is is probably the result of a severe case of a more common mental illness Depression.

With Alphabet there are months where he seems almost normal (like he's taking his meds or something) and then there are months where literally everything and everyone is (bugbear du jour). But even that could be explained by a more common mental condition--drugs abuse.

(03-12-2017, 01:19 AM)Galen Wrote:
(03-11-2017, 06:48 PM)Odin Wrote:
(03-11-2017, 05:33 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: If the Left could transmute autistic screeching into political power we'd have a communist state by now.  Unfortunately I strongly suspect that it is just autistic screeching.  I'm sure Odin, Eric and others see these protests and are like "OMG its Civil Rights all over again" while everyone else sees this.

I'm buying stock in ear plugs companies.

"Autistic screeching" really? You know that many of us here are on the spectrum, right? You are a massive jack-ass.

I see that you are trying to get a little higher on the SJW victim hierarchy.  Good luck with that. Rolleyes

Well Odin hasn't said anything about being queer, or having gender dysphoria, so he's obviously straight, and not-dysphoric. Also he is white, being a Swede or some such thing so he's pretty much screwed if he wants to play oppression Olympics with me.

Good thing the oppression Olympics is bullshit.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump brought the Regeneracy, just not in the way he expected. - by Kinser79 - 03-12-2017, 02:25 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump's real German analog Donald Trump takes office on Friday, and the world hol pbrower2a 2 2,919 02-09-2017, 05:52 PM
Last Post: freivolk