Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump brought the Regeneracy, just not in the way he expected.
For the record -- I do not have Asperger's; Asperger's has me. It has made a mess of certain aspects of my life. I would rather be a homosexual than have Asperger's. If there were a safe and effective  'melanin therapy' for Asperger's I would accept it.  Yes, I know from the inside what white racists think of black people.

I wouldn't give up the IQ points because my IQ level defines much of what I am, and that is benign. I wouldn't trade Asperger's for an evil personality, schizophrenia, paranoia, chemical dependency, or malignant narcissism. I may have to be a liberal because a reactionary with Asperger's could be an extreme a$$hole who makes life miserable for others even if he gives himself and loved ones a plush life... the sort of life  likely to end in the wake of a revo0lution such as those of France in 1789, Russia in 1917, China in 1949, or Cuba in 1959. The economic and political system does good for the majority or it has only terror and brutality to maintain the subordination.   Unless one is a Victor Ippolitovich* Komarovsky (a villain in Doctor Zhivago) who successfully plays both sides, hedging his bets between the Establishment and the Revolutionary cause, putting himself in the indispensible role for either should the Revolution succeed or fail as a brutal enforcer who betrays half the people with which he associates on behalf of the other half, one must take sides or be damned to a miserable existence whether under an Establishment devoid of moral compass or a revolutionary cause that becomes similarly exploitative and oppressive fast.

Do you think that I would rather have a happy family life and a steady job (which could be as a meat-cutter or a garage mechanic, as there are happy people with such jobs) than have so much potential that society has wasted? The only good thing about wasted potential is that I have not become an oppressor, tempting as that role is for those who become oppressors.

*I don't know what the Russian word for "hypocrite" is... something like "ipokrit"? Great writers often do word-plays with names.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump brought the Regeneracy, just not in the way he expected. - by pbrower2a - 03-12-2017, 04:57 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump's real German analog Donald Trump takes office on Friday, and the world hol pbrower2a 2 2,921 02-09-2017, 05:52 PM
Last Post: freivolk