Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump brought the Regeneracy, just not in the way he expected.
(03-12-2017, 04:57 AM)pbrower2a Wrote: For the record -- I do not have Asperger's; Asperger's has me.

Actually you don't. It isn't even a recognized condition. See DSM-V. You are just using it as an excuse to explain your failings as a human just like Odin does. I am willing to agree that you probably have Clinical Depression--but that doesn't make you very special loads of people have that, there is much about the world to be depressed about.

Quote:It has made a mess of certain aspects of my life.

No you've made a mess of those aspects of your life. Even if Aspergers were a recognized disorder (which it isn't) it doesn't negate your own responsibilities for your actions and the consequences of those actions.

Quote:I would rather be a homosexual than have Asperger's.

Homosexuality is not a mental disorder--not even a make-believe one. It is as innate to a person as is being left or right handed. Besides being a fag wouldn't confer onto you snowflake status (which I suspect you crave) by virtue of being white, male, and not having gender dysphoria (which is a real mental disorder that the likes of Odin want to normalize).

Quote:If there were a safe and effective  'melanin therapy' for Asperger's I would accept it.  Yes, I know from the inside what white racists think of black people.

Correction, you know from the inside what some white racists think of black people. The other racists--the type mostly found on the Left stems from a desire to strip blacks of their own agency and responsibility. I often call it the bigotry of low expectations.

It would be traumatic I'm sure to have a cross burnt in my yard, but I would prefer that than to be coddled because I'm just a dumb ignorant negro. Which is exactly how white liberals treat me. At least on the right the racists are open in their racism. Better the nazi you see than the nazi you don't see, as my neighbor (a Holocaust survivor) would put it.

Quote:I wouldn't trade Asperger's for an evil personality, schizophrenia, paranoia, chemical dependency, or malignant narcissism.

I would think that trading an imaginary mental disorder for a real one would be a bad trade. You likely already have clincal depression and that can drive many over the edge as it is. Just sayin'.

Quote:Do you think that I would rather have a happy family life and a steady job (which could be as a meat-cutter or a garage mechanic, as there are happy people with such jobs) than have so much potential that society has wasted? The only good thing about wasted potential is that I have not become an oppressor, tempting as that role is for those who become oppressors.

I think that life is what you make it. Honestly PBR, it is my view that if you had a relatively placid family (say wife and 2.5 kids and a dog named Spot) and a steady job that provided you the means to support said placid family you'd still be unhappy. The reason being clinical depression, for which you probably should seek antidepressants.

But in a hypothetical situation wherein you didn't have that mental illness, you could either be happy or unhappy dependent on your choices. I know plenty of people who should be happy but aren't. They aren't because they choose to be unhappy. I'm not in that category. It is tru that my potential is greatly wasted running a donut shop--I have the skills and training to run a five star restaurant. But for me, I chose to not join that particular rat race. I had a taste of it, and I decided I'd rather have a boyfriend and a house in the inner burbs instead.

Quote:*I don't know what the Russian word for "hypocrite" is... something like "ipokrit"? Great writers often do word-plays with names.

Not even close. The Russian word for hypocrite is лицемер (transliteration: litsemer). You're example might be decent word play for a Russian character speaking English with a heavy accent (Russian doesn't really have an "H" sound, at least not one that stands on its own--so for example Russian Immigrants to English Speaking countries will often drop the H when speaking English unless it is attached to a preceeding letter "TH", "SH" "CH" for example), but in the Russian language itself it doesn't translate. Sorry.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump brought the Regeneracy, just not in the way he expected. - by Kinser79 - 03-12-2017, 05:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump's real German analog Donald Trump takes office on Friday, and the world hol pbrower2a 2 2,921 02-09-2017, 05:52 PM
Last Post: freivolk