Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump brought the Regeneracy, just not in the way he expected.
(03-11-2017, 10:09 PM)SomeGuy Wrote:
(03-11-2017, 06:48 PM)Odin Wrote:
(03-11-2017, 05:33 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: If the Left could transmute autistic screeching into political power we'd have a communist state by now.  Unfortunately I strongly suspect that it is just autistic screeching.  I'm sure Odin, Eric and others see these protests and are like "OMG its Civil Rights all over again" while everyone else sees this.

I'm buying stock in ear plugs companies.

"Autistic screeching" really? You know that many of us here are on the spectrum, right? You are a massive jack-ass.

Come on, Odin, let's not play this game.  Even I have been accused of being on "the spectrum", including by a VA psychiatrist (I also had another, much more highly-regarded psychiatrist tell me that was stupid and she wasn't surprised the other doctor worked at the VA).

The only person on here I would genuinely believe has some sort of pervasive developmental disorder is PBrower, who somehow manages to be monotone and avoid making eye contact even in a written exchange conducted over the Internet.  The rest of us are just geeks.  Or cranks, lot of those around here, too.

I had a full screening when I was 15 and am officially diagnosed. It's not nearly as obvious, anymore, in my outward behavior compared to when I was younger, but I still have plenty of stereotypically autistic sensory issues.

Oh, and a common behavior in young autistic kids is them walking on their toes, one of my nicknames when I was a little kid was "tippy-toes". Big Grin

I think Brower's issues come more from depression than from his Asperger's.
#MakeTheDemocratsGreatAgain

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump brought the Regeneracy, just not in the way he expected. - by Odin - 03-13-2017, 07:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump's real German analog Donald Trump takes office on Friday, and the world hol pbrower2a 2 2,921 02-09-2017, 05:52 PM
Last Post: freivolk