Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump brought the Regeneracy, just not in the way he expected.
(03-13-2017, 08:43 AM)Kinser79 Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 07:37 AM)Odin Wrote:
(03-12-2017, 02:25 AM)Kinser79 Wrote: Well Odin hasn't said anything about being queer, or having gender dysphoria, so he's obviously straight, and not-dysphoric. Also he is white, being a Swede or some such thing so he's pretty much screwed if he wants to play oppression Olympics with me.

Good thing the oppression Olympics is bullshit.

Norwegian, actually. And I don't have time for the "my preferred made up pronouns are" Tumblr insanity, I just hate people being bigoted assholes.

I was close enough.  Be glad I didn't accuse you of being German or *gasp* Anglo-Saxon.  I'm sure your life would ended.

I don't have time for any of that New Left regressive nonsense.  I didn't have time for it when I was a communist.  Which is why you used to call me an Unreformed Stalinist.  I definitely don't have time for it now.

But here's the thing Odin, you're being New Left, perhaps unintentionally.  I suggest you examine what you believe in the light of the commonly accepted reality.

Of course I've also suggested reading sources of news beyond your own propaganda.  If for nothing else to know what the other side is thinking.  Who knows, you might even leave the left too.  There really is no place for people who actually want to end racism, sexism, and homophobia over there.  Identity politics requires those things to exist, and where they don't exist, it will create them.

Are there 14/88ers over here?  Yeah, but they are small, nearly universally hated, and irrelevant.  

As for the Trans...they really do have a mental disorder and need help not pronouns, surgery or coddling.  I'm thinking a psychologist at the very least.

(03-13-2017, 08:22 AM)SomeGuy Wrote:
Quote:And I don't have time for the "my preferred made up pronouns are" Tumblr insanity, I just hate people being bigoted assholes.

Then you're obviously a bigoted asshole.  Ze lives matter!  Angry

Yes, he really needs to learn how to not be bigoted and to hate everyone equally like I do. Big Grin

I actually have German ancestry, too. Even worse, PRUSSIAN German! Wink

A lot of my attitudes to social issues come from my own personal experiences growing up of often being ostracized and bullied, of being constantly accused of being gay just because I didn't act sufficiently "conventionally masculine" for the rural Midwest. It left me with a deep resentment against socially conservative views of all kinds and made me want to stick up for the eccentrics, minorities, and odd-balls.

And you accuse me of reading "propaganda", but to me that is what all YOUR side's material is, I have zero time for any of the Right's "Leftists are the real racists" nonsense and other such garbage. Your denial that your side is full of Neo-Nazis that think you are an inferior human being is sad.
#MakeTheDemocratsGreatAgain

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump brought the Regeneracy, just not in the way he expected. - by Odin - 03-13-2017, 05:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump's real German analog Donald Trump takes office on Friday, and the world hol pbrower2a 2 2,921 02-09-2017, 05:52 PM
Last Post: freivolk