Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump brought the Regeneracy, just not in the way he expected.
Alphabet, I have my doubts that you are a real conservative. After all you want to spend loads of government money on a huge government project called the Warfare state. Don't get me wrong, I'm not opposed to spending for defense. But that's just it, I favor spending for Defense. In the USA's case that means we need a nice big navy and a nice big air force and well we can deal with a smaller professional core army that can be expanded through conscription should some dumb ass make us his problem.

What I oppose is spending billions on having military bases everywhere. Spending billions on spying on Americans. Spending billions on whatever other wasteful shit the Pentagon, NSA, CIA can dream up.

As for your marriage of convenience with the left, you'll see what you get with them. If you're really a conservative you won't be happy with the result. But if you're a NeoCon well, you always were a leftist anyway since the Neo-Conservative view point all comes from Trotskyism to start with.

http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/facets-n...g-america/
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump brought the Regeneracy, just not in the way he expected. - by Kinser79 - 03-13-2017, 06:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump's real German analog Donald Trump takes office on Friday, and the world hol pbrower2a 2 2,921 02-09-2017, 05:52 PM
Last Post: freivolk