Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump brought the Regeneracy, just not in the way he expected.
(03-14-2017, 12:18 PM)SomeGuy Wrote: Hey, according to him, a "real" psychiatrist said he was on the spectrum.  Should their judgement be off-limits as well, when he makes an effort to post said judgement to the forum?

Detail: I was going to check myself in for depression. I brought a change of clothes, an electric razor, and a toothbrush.

Detail: I was diagnosed in less than thirty minutes... for Asperger's. I am not going to give the questions that led to the diagnosis due to its potential for abuse.

Detail: I was convinced that the depression that I had was a consequence of Asperger's and then current-realities in my life (caretaker for a father with senile dementia)

Detail: I showed myself very self-righteous about drugs and alcoholism.

Detail: I was referred to counseling because I would have been a bad match for the residential setting in which most people are there for drugs and alcohol.

Detail: I left with an unused change of clothes and my razor and toothbrush were not used there. The staff might have liked me, but the dopers and boozers would have hated me. I might have had my car trashed.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump brought the Regeneracy, just not in the way he expected. - by pbrower2a - 03-14-2017, 12:34 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump's real German analog Donald Trump takes office on Friday, and the world hol pbrower2a 2 2,921 02-09-2017, 05:52 PM
Last Post: freivolk