Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump brought the Regeneracy, just not in the way he expected.
(03-15-2017, 09:18 AM)pbrower2a Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 07:33 AM)Odin Wrote:
(03-14-2017, 11:43 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: Any guess about my IQ?

Nobody cares.

Fine. So long as people don't say that I am stupid.

While I wouldn't call you stupid, I wouldn't call you particularly intelligent either. Get you off your memorized canned responses and you flop around like a fish plucked from the water. Kind of like what I do with Shiners (that's a type of trash fish usually used as bait--fresh water) when I catch them and feed them to the local Egret. They flop around and around until the bird grants them mercy by swallowing them whole.

(03-15-2017, 09:25 AM)pbrower2a Wrote:
(03-14-2017, 11:54 PM)Kinser79 Wrote:
(03-14-2017, 11:46 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: Hypocrite!

Wise people try to stop a cycle of abusive behavior.

For someone who is going to tell us his IQ is some high looking number you apparently cannot detect sarcasm.

A deficiency in sense of humor, I am told, goes with Asperger's. I get slapstick humor well enough.

Then I take it you wouldn't understand the humor of most of the Classics as it is based on word play and sarcasm. Slapstick is usually considered low brow and for someone who loves to boast about how cultured he is I'm surprised you can't detect it.

Quote:
Quote:But I find taking a master mentality is superior to taking a slave one.  Read Teh Nietzsches

No slaves and no masters  do I need.
[/quote]

There are two kinds of people in this world. Often this is described as masters vs. slaves, or wolves vs. sheep, or predators vs. prey. Ultimately one has to pick one. Humans may be more complex than other animals but we haven't stopped being animals.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump brought the Regeneracy, just not in the way he expected. - by Kinser79 - 03-15-2017, 10:04 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump's real German analog Donald Trump takes office on Friday, and the world hol pbrower2a 2 2,922 02-09-2017, 05:52 PM
Last Post: freivolk