Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump brought the Regeneracy, just not in the way he expected.
(03-15-2017, 05:44 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: Kinser, what you think of my level of intelligence fits my convenience.

Huh?

1. One's estimation of self worth should not be dependent on outside confirmation.  Rags does not do that, because assorted <items of self worth> are you know, pretty much along my inner "Boomer". I am worthy because Rags knows his limits.  Rags is good at "sciency" stuff, but sux at "feelings".  That's the INTP profile. INTP's have a rich inner life, driven by introverted thinking cojoined with extraverted intuition.  That means that sensing/feeling are "inferior functions" which can be dismissed as naturally not good. As for "inner Boomer", that's just plain extraverted intuition working as it should. The core introverted thinking is the forte. Cool . So... Pbrower2a, what's your MBTI type?  I mean, I think it overrides whatever < mental illness> one may have, myself. I'm an unapologetic Bipolar myself.  I'm Bipolar, I know I have "issues", so to the rest of the world, so fucking what? It's genetic, man. If you don't want to deal with Bipolar foibles, then fuck off. I make no excuses and accept that as matter of fact. I don't expect neuro-typicals to get it. They ain't got the DSM disorder and I don't even expect them to get it.
---Value Added Cool

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump brought the Regeneracy, just not in the way he expected. - by Ragnarök_62 - 03-15-2017, 06:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump's real German analog Donald Trump takes office on Friday, and the world hol pbrower2a 2 2,921 02-09-2017, 05:52 PM
Last Post: freivolk