Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Clinton Campaign Floored As Wikileaks Releases Hillary’s Financial Ties To
BREAKING: Clinton Campaign Floored As Wikileaks Releases Hillary’s Financial Ties To ISIS (DETAILS)
1984 Apollonian Civic
ISFP - The Artist.

(08-03-2016, 09:30 PM)X_4AD_84 Wrote:
(08-03-2016, 09:23 PM)taramarie Wrote: BREAKING: Clinton Campaign Floored As Wikileaks Releases Hillary’s Financial Ties To ISIS (DETAILS)

Lafarge is one of the largest cement companies in the world.

This is complete smear shyte.

Nothing to it at all.

(To put this in context, I used to be a professional Hillary hater - trust me, this is pfffffffffft)

lol i know i am just interested in what people think. Anyone who deals with a company that deals with say ISIS could have a non related tie to the group. Just because she deals with them means nothing. But that is just my thought on it. I figured i would hold off judgement till i see what others think.
1984 Apollonian Civic
ISFP - The Artist.

Smear or not it will stick. Your girl has lain with dogs and unsurprisingly has risen with fleas. That being said I'm wondering how much the MSM in the states is going to cover this...probably not at all since they are all in bed with the DNC. Which of course ended up costing DWS her job as the chairwoman (person, whatever) of. Interestingly DWS is being primaried. I won't be surprised if she loses, her popularity was never strong in Ft Lauderdale.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.
(08-03-2016, 09:40 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: Smear or not it will stick.  Your girl has lain with dogs and unsurprisingly has risen with fleas.  That being said I'm wondering how much the MSM in the states is going to cover this...probably not at all since they are all in bed with the DNC.  

Speaking of the MSM,   here's some major PWNage by Putin. Big Grin

---Value Added Cool
Here's a way to better understand people like Tamarine, Kinser, and others -

Gish Gallop

Quote:Named for the debate tactic created by creationist shill Duane Gish, a Gish Gallop involves spewing so much bullshit in such a short span on that your opponent can’t address let alone counter all of it. To make matters worse a Gish Gallop will often have one or more 'talking points' that has a tiny core of truth to it, making the person rebutting it spend even more time debunking it in order to explain that, yes, it's not totally false but the Galloper is distorting/misusing/misstating the actual situation. A true Gish Gallop generally has two traits.

1) The factual and logical content of the Gish Gallop is pure bullshit and anybody knowledgeable and informed on the subject would recognize it as such almost instantly. That is, the Gish Gallop is designed to appeal to and deceive precisely those sorts of people who are most in need of honest factual education.

2) The points are all ones that the Galloper either knows, or damn well should know, are totally bullshit. With the slimier users of the Gish Gallop, like Gish himself, its a near certainty that the points are chosen not just because the Galloper knows that they're bullshit, but because the Galloper is deliberately trying to shovel as much bullshit into as small a space as possible in order to overwhelm his opponent with sheer volume and bamboozle any audience members with a facade of scholarly acumen and factual knowledge.

In a debate on the morality of America's Founding Fathers, a Gish Gallop might look like this:

"Sure we think that they were good folks, but did you know that Washington not only had more than 100,000 slaves, but he also staged gladiatorial games and made them fight to the death? He also ran a network of opium dens and used his gladiators as couriers to deliver opium all over the 52 states. In fact Washington's opium smuggling got so bad that the British had to step in which caused the Opium War that led to the Revolutionary War and John Locke's famous statement that he had to be given the liberty to smoke opium, or he'd prefer death. That also points out another problem, in that most of the Founding Fathers were part of Washington's opium cult and Ben Franklin's most harmful invention was actually a process to purify the active ingredient in opium and inject it. That's right, Ben Franklin invented heroin! What's more, by the time Andrew Jackson was president the US government was so full of drug addicts that they created a soft drink that was just a way to get cocaine into their systems. Don't believe me? It was called Coca Cola because it was a cola with cocaine in it. Go look it up and you'll find I'm right, coca cola really did contain cocaine!"
Yes indeed. That video that kinser posted about "regressive liberals" is a good example of Gish Gallop.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(08-03-2016, 10:04 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
(08-03-2016, 09:40 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: Smear or not it will stick.  Your girl has lain with dogs and unsurprisingly has risen with fleas.  That being said I'm wondering how much the MSM in the states is going to cover this...probably not at all since they are all in bed with the DNC.  

Speaking of the MSM,   here's some major PWNage by Putin. Big Grin

Let's break that Putin video down -

First, we have Putin lecture Zakaria that he is misrepresenting what he said when Zakaria actually just quoted what the Tsar had to say.  At least for the record, Zakaria tries to give Putin some face-saving that the translation might have incorrectly stated "Trump is brilliant" instead of the closer "Trump is bright. "  What's really telling is Zakaria's face showing a mix of terror and resolve -  when a man that can, and certainly has had, dozens of journalists killed or "disappeared," more or less tells you that his peeps know who you are.

Second, when Tsar-for-life tells us that our election system is rigged (and alludes to two elections that I guess one of which was Gore's 2000 popular vote win as the example) shouldn't any rational person, let alone an American, throw-up just a little in their mouth?

Third, he says what he wants is a 'more complete relationship with the US,' do you think he's complaining that we haven't exchanged ambassadors, embassies with visa processing, trade agreements, or the usual stuff of diplomacy when most people talk about the completeness of foreign exchange?  Or do you think he wants the sanctions removed so he could invade Ukraine without a second thought?

And fourth, his example of happy relations is what he had with George W Bush -  you want Bush back with all his crap just so Putin can be happy again?

This really is just another Gish Gallop on Putin's part, played at a much more sophisticated level.  I don't think he was fooling Zakaria, and he certainly not fooling a guy whose career has been dealing with the Tsar-for-life -

Former CIA chief: Putin recruited Trump as an 'unwitting agent' of Russia 

Quote:For former acting CIA Director Michael Morell, Donald Trump does not have what it takes to be commander in chief.
In a New York Times op-ed published Friday, the 33-year agency veteran notes that he has been heretofore private with his political preferences and is registered as neither a Democrat nor a Republican.

"No longer. On Nov. 8, I will vote for Hillary Clinton. Between now and then, I will do everything I can to ensure that she is elected as our 45th president," wrote Morell.

Morell also suggested that Russian President Vladimir Putin has successfully co-opted Trump's message in complimenting the political neophyte and getting exactly what he wanted in return with more praise even in light of his strongman tendencies toward journalists and dissidents.

"In the intelligence business, we would say that Mr. Putin had recruited Mr. Trump as an unwitting agent of the Russian Federation," Morell wrote.

Morell laid out "two strongly held beliefs" that led him to the conclusion that Clinton should be president. The first of those, Morell explained, is that Clinton is "highly qualified" for the job and "will deliver on the most important duty of a president — keeping our nation safe."

"Second, Donald J. Trump is not only unqualified for the job, but he may well pose a threat to our national security," he continued, noting his work with Clinton in her capacity of secretary of state and her resolute advocacy of the raid that led to the killing of Osama bin Laden in 2011.

Trump "has no experience on national security," Morell wrote.
"Even more important, the character traits he has exhibited during the primary season suggest he would be a poor, even dangerous, commander in chief," Morell said, naming Trump's "obvious need for self-aggrandizement, his overreaction to perceived slights, his tendency to make decisions based on intuition, his refusal to change his views based on new information, his routine carelessness with the facts, his unwillingness to listen to others and his lack of respect for the rule of law. The dangers that flow from Mr. Trump’s character are not just risks that would emerge if he became president. It is already damaging our national security."

Trump's evolving proposal to ban Muslim immigrants from the U.S. has also undermined national security, playing "into the hands of the jihadist narrative that our fight against terrorism is a war between religions," he continued.

"My training as an intelligence officer taught me to call it as I see it. This is what I did for the C.I.A. This is what I am doing now," Morell concluded. "Our nation will be much safer with Hillary Clinton as president."

The forceful words from the former top official represent only the latest denouncement of Trump from within the intelligence community. Former CIA Director Michael Hayden, for example, has expressed strong reservations about Trump leading the nation's armed forces.

Tsar Putin may or may not own Trump financially (I lean to likely does), but he sure can play him like a fiddle.
(08-05-2016, 12:58 PM)playwrite Wrote: <snip>

Tsar Putin may or may not own Trump financially (I lean to likely does), but he sure can play him like a fiddle.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-05...id-not-say, Big Grin Tongue Cool

IOW,  the NYT is just another MSM with no brains.  Fuck'em.
---Value Added Cool

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What if the FBI is on to Hillary Clinton? nebraska 0 489 01-06-2018, 07:26 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Africans are being sold at Libyan slave markets. Thanks, Hillary Clinton. nebraska 0 424 12-31-2017, 08:36 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Hillary Clinton is honest and trustworthy Eric the Green 219 116,105 05-31-2017, 02:25 PM
Last Post: David Horn
  Trump taps campaign aide Stephen Miller as senior adviser Dan '82 1 745 12-16-2016, 10:48 AM
Last Post: Anthony '58
  Bill Clinton's lonely, one-man effort to win white working-class voters Dan '82 1 965 11-13-2016, 03:23 PM
  Bernie Plans To Fight Against Hillary's Corporatist Cabinet Picks taramarie 0 825 10-28-2016, 07:52 PM
Last Post: taramarie
  Yes, Hillary Clinton is still winning. And yes, the media is lying to you. naf140230 25 8,241 09-30-2016, 07:27 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Millennials Have Cooled on Hillary Clinton, Forcing a Campaign Reset Dan '82 33 13,220 09-23-2016, 07:06 AM
  What will happen if Clinton is elected President MillsT_98 44 13,499 09-14-2016, 11:09 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  These 2 polls on how Hispanics feel about Trump and Clinton may surprise you Dan '82 1 900 09-01-2016, 09:13 AM