Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nurses Against Circumcision
(02-26-2019, 10:16 PM)TnT Wrote:
(02-24-2019, 12:23 AM)taramarie Wrote: That or just blindly following what others parrot and with it not thinking for ourselves. It is wrong for both sexes. Once upon a time they said there were health benefits for girls too until people said it is mutilation. Well, this is no better. It is still mutilation.

You're over the top on this one.  Pearl clutching. Female (so-called) circumcision is simply not on the same order of magnitude as male.  And it's done on females for entirely different cultural reasons.  And is abuse.

And the idea that doctors do it for financial gain is laughable.  Seriously?  Getting rich off of circumcision?

Besides, what was once a common-place custom has changed to a procedure that actually has value depending on the anatomy of a particular male.
It is not over the top. Please do some research on mgm. Watch a video of it happening. Research how there is financial gain in this. I know I am where I should be. Standing up for children's rights over deciding what happens to their body. Its not necessary for them to go through this when they are born with no medical issues. I will defend them.
1984 Apollonian Civic
ISFP - The Artist.

(02-27-2019, 11:56 AM)David Horn Wrote:
(02-26-2019, 10:16 PM)TnT Wrote:
(02-24-2019, 12:23 AM)taramarie Wrote: That or just blindly following what others parrot and with it not thinking for ourselves. It is wrong for both sexes. Once upon a time they said there were health benefits for girls too until people said it is mutilation. Well, this is no better. It is still mutilation.

You're over the top on this one.  Pearl clutching. Female (so-called) circumcision is simply not on the same order of magnitude as male.  And it's done on females for entirely different cultural reasons.  And is abuse.

And the idea that doctors do it for financial gain is laughable.  Seriously?  Getting rich off of circumcision?

Besides, what was once a common-place custom has changed to a procedure that actually has value depending on the anatomy of a particular male.

Without going into gory detail, I personally know of a case physical abnormality that was discovered during this process -- one that would have been both painful but serious to repair later.
Unfortunately however there are so many more cases where the circumcision causes issues and let's not forget that they are ripping off the baby most of the nerves, the natural protection and destroying what usually is perfectly normal.and healthy. We can get so many health issues in any part of the body. Do you know that some don't do it for health issues that "could" happen... Which habeny yet? Its quite disgusting the reasons they give.
1984 Apollonian Civic
ISFP - The Artist.

For anyone wanting the history and facts on circumcision
1984 Apollonian Civic
ISFP - The Artist.

Uses for foreskin
1984 Apollonian Civic
ISFP - The Artist.

Sources provided within uses for foreskin

Skinmedica
Other skin creams
Skin grafts for burn victims
Eyelid replacements
Skin cell face creams
Diabetic ulcer coverage
Hydra facial
Prescription strength retinoids
It is a billion dollar beauty industry and has been going on for decades now.
Look up foreskin fibroblasts.
1984 Apollonian Civic
ISFP - The Artist.

More info
1984 Apollonian Civic
ISFP - The Artist.

More info and link to PTSD and agony for babies
1984 Apollonian Civic
ISFP - The Artist.

If great Allah hates the foreskin so much, why did he create it?
(03-14-2019, 06:39 AM)Bill the Piper Wrote: If great Allah hates the foreskin so much, why did he create it?

Originally, so the Jews could tell themselves apart from other people? Of course, this became confused meanwhile.