Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Election Night Thread
The more I reflect on this, the more I am certain we have voted ourselves a dictator. Or at least flyover Amerika did. Oh, he will start out pretty nice, maybe asking congress for an infrastructure bill. Like Hitler too, he likes building projects. He'd have to get his Republican congress to go along with deficit spending to get it. I'm not sure how many Republicans he can get for this, although many Democrats would go along. Maybe he can just order the treasury to print money for it, and just order it done. Republicans won't impeach him for that. But after the 2018 midterms he could have a filibuster-proof Senate. He could pass as much oppressive legislation as he wants. He may have enough Court appointments to make it legal. Voting rights suppression laws will be back in force in many states, keeping them red. He can't be impeached for any crimes, because the Republicans don't care about the law. He's a star too. He can get away with anything; they let him do it. Grab us all by the pussy.

It won't be funny either. Activists and protesters will offend him, and he will put them in jail, or shoot them. Police will shoot blacks with impunity, and so will any angry person with a gun be allowed to shoot anyone with impunity. Only friendly journalists will be able to cover him. He will dispense nothing but lies to the press, further propagated by his minions on facebook and twitter. Comparisons to Mussolini and Hitler are not hyperbole. People in the know about these things say he actually IS Mussolini reincarnate. And he could find another Hitler to ally with abroad. Putin is already a candidate. Maybe Kim Jung Un.

No, mine is not the only worldview exploding. Anyone with a brain will have their worldview, and their world, exploded. It will be harder and harder for any thinking person to translate his statements into the lies that they are. Many will just believe whatever he says. The results are a world imperiled in many, many ways, and there's nothing we can do about it.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(11-10-2016, 04:09 AM)Galen Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 01:26 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: I think a dynasty is born. According to my candidate horoscope system, which predicted a Trump nomination and win, Ivanka Trump will become president. A dynasty is born, and a potential dynasty has ended. Chelsea won't.

As I recall, you predicted a Clinton win which tell me that astrology, your system and thus any predictions from it are total crap.

And you are one of the deplorables. You use one failure to discredit all my successes. I'm sure you can get the other deplorables here to agree with you. I don't care anymore. Trump's horoscope score predicted a win. Ivanka's is even better; the best around. So, ignore my predictions if you like. Remember them. You can say they are crap. By then you may not have the freedom to say anything. I am now predicting things so dire that you won't be able to even read them after a while.

Your idiot ideology proves that everything you say is deplorable.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(11-10-2016, 03:15 PM)X_4AD_84 Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 02:55 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: The more I reflect on this, the more I am certain we have voted ourselves a dictator. Or at least flyover Amerika did. Oh, he will start out pretty nice, maybe asking congress for an infrastructure bill. Like Hitler too, he likes building projects. He'd have to get his Republican congress to go along with deficit spending to get it. I'm not sure how many Republicans he can get for this, although many Democrats would go along. Maybe he can just order the treasury to print money for it, and just order it done. Republicans won't impeach him for that. But after the 2018 midterms he could have a filibuster-proof Senate. He could pass as much oppressive legislation as he wants. He may have enough Court appointments to make it legal. Voting rights suppression laws will be back in force in many states, keeping them red. He can't be impeached for any crimes, because the Republicans don't care about the law. He's a star too. He can get away with anything; they let him do it. Grab us all by the pussy.

It won't be funny either. Activists and protesters will offend him, and he will put them in jail, or shoot them. Police will shoot blacks with impunity, and so will any angry person with a gun be allowed to shoot anyone with impunity. Only friendly journalists will be able to cover him. He will dispense nothing but lies to the press, further propagated by his minions on facebook and twitter. Comparisons to Mussolini and Hitler are not hyperbole. People in the know about these things say he actually IS Mussolini reincarnate. And he could find another Hitler to ally with abroad. Putin is already a candidate. Maybe Kim Jung Un.

No, mine is not the only worldview exploding. Anyone with a brain will have their worldview, and their world, exploded. It will be harder and harder for any thinking person to translate his statements into the lies that they are. Many will just believe whatever he says. The results are a world imperiled in many, many ways, and there's nothing we can do about it.

Maybe not a full on dictator but certainly we can expect an authoritarian bent. We can also expect his "brand" to continue featuring a mix of "Paleo con" thinking of the Pat Buchannan stripe, and, National Bolshevism watered down for Western / North American consumption. Scary possibility - Flynn as a possible cabinet member. An actual Kremlin mole.   Exclamation

Oh, I think Flynn is a slam dunk to be secretary of defense.

He may not be full-on dictator for the first 2 years. But after he gets his full tools lined up, he will be.

An interesting question. If he went outside the White House onto Pennsylvania Ave and shot somebody, would he lose any support? I think not.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(11-10-2016, 03:17 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 04:09 AM)Galen Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 01:26 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: I think a dynasty is born. According to my candidate horoscope system, which predicted a Trump nomination and win, Ivanka Trump will become president. A dynasty is born, and a potential dynasty has ended. Chelsea won't.

As I recall, you predicted a Clinton win which tell me that astrology, your system and thus any predictions from it are total crap.

And you are one of the deplorables. You use one failure to discredit all my successes. I'm sure you can get the other deplorables here to agree with you. I don't care anymore. Trump's horoscope score predicted a win. Ivanka's is even better; the best around. So, ignore my predictions if you like. Remember them. You can say they are crap. By then you may not have the freedom to say anything. I am now predicting things so dire that you won't be able to even read them after a while.

Having read your other pages it would be impossible to come to any other conclusion but that your system and predictions are total crap.  Being called one of the deplorables by yourself, a complete moron, and Hillary who is pure molten evil is truly a badge of honor.  You guys really should have paid more attention to what Scott Adams had to say about that.
Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. -- H.L. Mencken

If one rejects laissez faire on account of man's fallibility and moral weakness, one must for the same reason also reject every kind of government action.   -- Ludwig von Mises
Sigh. Ok Eric has not learned after all.
1984 Apollonian Civic
ISFP - The Artist.

(11-10-2016, 04:09 PM)taramarie Wrote: Sigh. Ok Eric has not learned after all.

I think this video sums up his approach to life.

Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. -- H.L. Mencken

If one rejects laissez faire on account of man's fallibility and moral weakness, one must for the same reason also reject every kind of government action.   -- Ludwig von Mises
(11-10-2016, 04:22 PM)Galen Wrote:

True. Not only that though he bashes anyone who does not believe in what he does. I can understand his anger as well as the republicans anger and reaction. But bashing is what lead to even more division and anger. It is of course not the only reason. But it fed it. I hope he learns that with time.
1984 Apollonian Civic
ISFP - The Artist.

(11-10-2016, 04:26 PM)taramarie Wrote:

True. Not only that though he bashes anyone who does not believe in what he does. I can understand his anger as well as the republicans anger and reaction. But bashing is what lead to even more division and anger. It is of course not the only reason. But it fed it. I hope he learns that with time.
If Eric the Obtuse were still capable of learning there would be some evidence of it by now.

(11-10-2016, 04:39 PM)Galen Wrote:

If Eric the Obtuse were still capable of learning there would be some evidence of it by now.

That is true too. But hey everyone deserves a chance to prove themselves. It may be fruitless but I am ever hopeful.
1984 Apollonian Civic
ISFP - The Artist.

(11-10-2016, 02:55 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: The more I reflect on this, the more I am certain we have voted ourselves a dictator. Or at least flyover Amerika did. Oh, he will start out pretty nice, maybe asking congress for an infrastructure bill. Like Hitler too, he likes building projects. He'd have to get his Republican congress to go along with deficit spending to get it. I'm not sure how many Republicans he can get for this, although many Democrats would go along. Maybe he can just order the treasury to print money for it, and just order it done. Republicans won't impeach him for that. But after the 2018 midterms he could have a filibuster-proof Senate. He could pass as much oppressive legislation as he wants. He may have enough Court appointments to make it legal. Voting rights suppression laws will be back in force in many states, keeping them red. He can't be impeached for any crimes, because the Republicans don't care about the law. He's a star too. He can get away with anything; they let him do it. Grab us all by the pussy.

-- calm down Eric & cast a chart. lt may not be as bad as all that. Keep in mind we're in a 4T. We may need a Donald presidency in order to elect somebody decent in 2020 & kickstart the regeneracy
Heart  Bernie/Tulsi 2020    Heart

Ha ha taramarie still thinks she has something to teach me. ha ha. I think that's your approach, Galen, and that of all Trump voters. pot kettle black. Your reality is fake stories and internet wackos. The deplorables are out in force here now that Trump has won.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(11-10-2016, 04:45 PM)Marypoza Wrote:

-- calm down Eric & cast a chart. lt may not be as bad as all that. Keep in mind we're in a 4T. We may need a Donald presidency in order to elect somebody decent in 2020 & kickstart the regeneracy

I was thinking like you, but the more I reflect on it, the more I am coming to the view I expressed above. There is very little guarantee that bad presidents lead to change. We had Reagan/Bush/Bush and people still operate on their paradigms. A president has so much power to do evil, as Dubya did. And Trump has almost as much star power as Reagan; he can get away with anything; they'll let him do it. Grab us by the pussy. He'll have the congress, the courts; everything he needs to take our rights away, and the temperament to do it. The charts say he has a good score and that the incumbent will win in 2020. He'll win the popular vote, according to the new moon chart for 2020. Given the composition of our states and electoral college, that means he'll win the EC too. We are in very deep doo doo. Yes, he'll probably start out not so bad, but it will get worse. Just imagine who is going to be on his team. It's going to be really bad. And we have to endure looking at Giuliani and Christie for 8 years. And Don Jr. and Eric? So creepy. At least the comedians will have lots of material-- until he locks them up or drones them. Sorry for the bad news, but I think it's better to be prepared than to be shocked. Hold on it's going to be a bumpy time.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(11-10-2016, 04:39 PM)Galen Wrote:

I would really be stupid if I listened to you and Tara.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(11-10-2016, 05:06 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:

Ha ha taramarie still thinks she has something to teach me. ha ha. I think that's your approach, Galen, and that of all Trump voters. pot kettle black. Your reality is fake stories and internet wackos. The deplorables are out in force here now that Trump has won.

True fools are the ones who think they know it all, Eric. The ones who refuse to learn. Your ego will not allow for someone far younger than you to teach you something. We all have something to learn from each other. This is not a one sided learning procedure where we all surround Eric and only listen to him. You too can learn something too. You have fed this.
1984 Apollonian Civic
ISFP - The Artist.

Did you expect him to? If so you're far more an optimist than I am.

Though I disagree with Galen about Eric being a complete moron. That is insulting to morons. Morons have an IQ around room temperature and Eric hasn't demonstrated that level of intellect.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.
(11-10-2016, 05:48 PM)Kinser79 Wrote:

Did you expect him to?  If so you're far more an optimist than I am.

Though I disagree with Galen about Eric being a complete moron.  That is insulting to morons.  Morons have an IQ around room temperature and Eric hasn't demonstrated that level of intellect.

Not really but I give chances. He has shown he can learn to like songs that are somewhat out of his comfort zone so he is capable of learning. It is just very hard for him to do so. I just want him to consider that his actions have consequences. I have learned this for myself. You bash the people you oppose they will never listen. That is not heading towards anything remotely progressive.
1984 Apollonian Civic
ISFP - The Artist.

(11-10-2016, 05:48 PM)Kinser79 Wrote:

Did you expect him to?  If so you're far more an optimist than I am.

Though I disagree with Galen about Eric being a complete moron.  That is insulting to morons.  Morons have an IQ around room temperature and Eric hasn't demonstrated that level of intellect.

I am being charitable.

Boy, that's such a good example of what I should listen to. Boy I am so enlightened now by the deplorables Tara, Galen and Kinser. What would I do without you guys.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(11-11-2016, 04:05 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: Boy, that's such a good example of what I should listen to. Boy I am so enlightened now by the deplorables Tara, Galen and Kinser. What would I do without you guys.
Eric, no one will listen to you if you call them deplorable. It is merely a shut down of anyone who has a different opinion to you. it has fed the hatred and the division and ultimately the rise of Trump. I have posted some examples around this place of why I think so. It is up to you to read and absorb. But I am not going to resort to going low to prove a high point I am making here.
1984 Apollonian Civic
ISFP - The Artist.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Election 2020 pbrower2a 252 11,617 7 hours ago
Last Post: ResidentArtist
  Election 2020 Eric the Green 40 9,562 02-06-2019, 11:54 AM
Last Post: Hintergrund
  Election 2018 pbrower2a 164 22,551 11-28-2018, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Election Turnout by Generations jleagans 5 893 11-15-2018, 11:13 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Liberals, Populists, Conservatives, and Libertarians... and the Presidential Election pbrower2a 2 1,020 10-31-2017, 02:02 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Presidential election, 2016 pbrower2a 1,355 368,269 01-19-2017, 08:04 AM
Last Post: Odin
  I took this picture Friday night Dan '82 1 814 11-27-2016, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Warren Dew
  Obama one point below Eisenhower in last pre-election Gallup poll Einzige 13 4,392 10-26-2016, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  2016 Polling Thread Dan '82 103 29,827 09-15-2016, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Bob Butler 54
  In U.S., Hispanics Least Worried About Election Outcome Dan '82 0 701 07-13-2016, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Dan '82