Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
Let's chronicle, in real time, the unfolding of President Pussygrabber's betrayal to the White male cohort-led Trumpsters as well as his institutionalizing the alt-Right's anti-American values agenda.  It should be fun!
Here's a start on the betrayal side that's happening just a couple day's after the election and a couple of months before President Pussygrabber is even inaugurated -

In the business news this morning, there was a piece about how regulators are hurriedly trying to put in place the last set of regulations under Dodd-Frank before President Pussygrabber comes to town.  The provisions of course deal with limiting the pay of executives on Wall Street - you know, get them below a $100 million a year or so.

But don't fear, President Pussygrabber's transition team is in DC and I'll bet dollars-to-donuts they're making clear to any bureaucrat they'll be dealt with if they are part of hurrying anything like this along.  Odds of these regs being completed before Pussygrabber's inauguration are zero.

I can't thing of a better symbolic gesture to those hardworking rural White males that they are going to be the Pussygrabber's priority!  Ye-haw!
And what do you think is going to be the first piece of legislation to break out of the GOP Congress and be President Pussygrabber first signed legislation?  Will it be Obamacare repeal?  Will it be an infrastructure bill to build The Wall?  Or, maybe legislation to set up the new Deportation SS that will goosestep through the neighborhoods?

My sources tell me to bet on this particular provision of the  Financial Regulatory Improvement Act legislation that Senator Shelby has been humping for the banks for the last two years -

Quote:
  • The bill raises the asset threshold for automatically declaring banks “systemically important” from $50 billion to $500 billion and gives regulators on the Financial Stability Oversight Council discretion to apply the label to banks with greater than $50 billion in assets.

Oh, yea, baby, can we say "2008 all over again"?

I can't think of a better way to help out all those rural White guys who feel left behind and disregarded.  No better way for President Pussygrabber to show he's in their corner!  Ye-haw! 

Oh, and if your ignorant about what "systemically important" is and you're a Trumpster - prepare to eat your just-desserts.
Hey, our first two-fer, both betrayal and evil, and we're just a couple days after the election -

Paul Ryan Says Medicare Privatization Is On

Behold the sheer awesomeness of the Orange Anus as President Pussygrabber!

I expect a rally on the stock market as Wall Street starts to see that your SS money is going to be soon headed their way with awesome fees and the churn, baby, the churn!

Their lickin their chops -

You can run, you can hide, it don't matter, they coming for you.
Just an aside -

Only Ann Coulter could be so hilariously ignorant, and yet so clearly prescient -

Quote:Ann Coulter 

@AnnCoulter

1928 was last time Republicans had the White House, the House and the Senate.
12:19 AM - 9 Nov 2016

Ah, Ann, baby, the GOP had all three from 2002-2007.  You know, just before the Great Recission which would have be the GReat Depression 2 except for Obama's arrival.

And what happened in 1928?  

See a pattern?  
If not, soon enough, you will.
Donald Trump shows what he believes in by collecting some of the most reactionary figures in American life to be in his Administration. There will be no moderates.

Suffer for my holy greed, you peons! And remember to smile all the time!
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

(11-12-2016, 12:39 AM)pbrower2a Wrote: Donald Trump shows what he believes in by collecting some of the most reactionary figures in American life to be in his Administration. There will be no moderates.

Yea, Sarah Palin for Interior is seriously being considered.  What a F-ing clown show.

Teddy Roosevelt must be rolling in his grave.

Who knew the Parks' hundred year anniversity would be the last chance to visit them at least before they're renamed "Open Season Parks" with the new motto - "Bring your assault rifles, we're gonna get us some grizzlies!!!   Ye-haw!!!"  It's for the kids, ya know.

Hey, maybe they'll open Gettysburg to being a shooting range where you can reenact Picket's charge and shoot the Union Lines with AR if not machine guns and real live ammo. Ye-haw! Then it will dawn on everyone that the South would have won if only for the want of ARs... and maybe they should do a re-match.

For the kids, you know.
Another aside -

Look at the Wash. Post trying to teach President Pussygrabber some basics about health insurance -

Donald Trump is about to face a rude awakening over Obamacare

Too funny that the media still thinking that President-elect Pussygrabber is going to give a shit after his crowning.

Dollar to donuts, the Orange Anus works with Ryan to replace Obamacare with block grants to states for vouchers.  The Blue States will muddle through the best they can, but Red States will use that money to pay for Health Savings Plans - if you put $25K away in a Health Savings Account, you won't be taxed!  And $25K might just handle the premiums for a decent plan coming out of those few insurers left and headquartered in no-regulation Delaware; hell, the credit card companies are right next door there and will work in tandem to let you use your credit card, at 18%, to make up the difference - because unlike the evil government, they're there to help!  That should be okay for a year or two for some, at least until those double digit premium increases put it out of reach for 90% of people.  But that's okay too, because you are free to buy junk catasthropic insurance, probable from subsidaries located in the Caymans (so no worries there about any payoffs!  Rolleyes  ) or you can just go barebackin and just do without - think of all the money everyone will save!  It's all good because, well, freedom fries!!! Ye-haw!

Making America Great Again!

Oh, and if anyone bitches about this, it's, of course, Obama's and Hillary's fault and those Dems in Congress that let this happen!
(11-12-2016, 04:45 PM)playwrite Wrote:
(11-12-2016, 12:39 AM)pbrower2a Wrote: Donald Trump shows what he believes in by collecting some of the most reactionary figures in American life to be in his Administration. There will be no moderates.

Yea, Sarah Palin for Interior is seriously being considered.  What a F-ing clown show.

Who knew the Parks' hundred year anniversity would be the last chance to visit them at least before they're renamed "Open Season Parks" with the new motto - "Bring your assault rifles, we're gonna get us some grizzlies!!!   Ye-haw!!!"  It's for the kids, ya know.

Hey, maybe they'll open Gettysburg to being a shooting range where you can reenact Picket's charge and shoot the Union Lines with AR if not machine guns and real live ammo. Ye-haw! Then it will dawn on everyone that the South would have won if only for the want of ARs... and maybe they should do a re-match.

For the kids, you know.

This is what the people in Michigan and Wisconsin and PA and Ohio voted for. Do you think any of those woikin or out-of-woik stiffs ever saw Ken Burns' PBS program on the National Parks? No, they were watchin football or NACSAR.

How many of those folks realize that if you kill off the wolves and the bears, life dies in those places? It's beyond their understanding.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(11-12-2016, 04:45 PM)playwrite Wrote: Hey, maybe they'll open Gettysburg to being a shooting range where you can reenact Picket's charge and shoot the Union Lines with AR if not machine guns and real live ammo.  Ye-haw!  Then it will dawn on everyone that the South would have won if only for the want of ARs... and maybe they should do a re-match.

That story has already been written but with the AK-47 instead of the AR-15.
Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. -- H.L. Mencken

If one rejects laissez faire on account of man's fallibility and moral weakness, one must for the same reason also reject every kind of government action.   -- Ludwig von Mises
(11-12-2016, 05:25 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(11-12-2016, 04:45 PM)playwrite Wrote:

Hey, maybe they'll open Gettysburg to being a shooting range where you can reenact Picket's charge and shoot the Union Lines with AR if not machine guns and real live ammo.  Ye-haw!  Then it will dawn on everyone that the South would have won if only for the want of ARs... and maybe they should do a re-match.

For the kids, you know.

This is what the people in Michigan and Wisconsin and PA and Ohio voted for. Do you think any of those woikin or out-of-woik stiffs ever saw Ken Burns' PBS program on the National Parks? No, they were watchin football or NACSAR.

How many of those folks realize that if you kill off the wolves and the bears, life dies in those places? It's beyond their understanding.

There's always Banff.

Could we please turn Isle Royale over to Canada?
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

It's amazing how the drama queens are so annoying yet entertaining at the same time.
(11-12-2016, 04:45 PM)playwrite Wrote: Hey, maybe they'll open Gettysburg to being a shooting range where you can reenact Picket's charge and shoot the Union Lines with AR if not machine guns and real live ammo.  Ye-haw!  Then it will dawn on everyone that the South would have won if only for the want of ARs... and maybe they should do a re-match.

For the kids, you know.

I do remember sitting under the tree at the Angle, looking out over the open fields, and watching a gaggle of elementary school students carrying various flags but no weapons reenact the charge. I was almost tempted to lay down behind the wall and start shouting 'bang, bang!'.

The adult re enactors do do the charge most every year, but not in the park. One of the nearby farmers rents them a similar enough field.
That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.
(11-13-2016, 08:20 PM)taramarie Wrote:
(11-13-2016, 08:14 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: The blue drama queens are so annoying yet so entertaining at the same time.

Even i have to think it is ridiculous. I want to know where they are getting their ideas. Does everything have to be so sensationalist over there?

I remember people doing the exact same Chicken Little "OMG THE SKY IS FALLING" thing when Bush was elected in 2000, and throughout his presidency there was paranoid ranting about Bush cancelling elections and making himself dictator.

CALM DOWN PEOPLE!!!
#MakeTheDemocratsGreatAgain
(11-13-2016, 08:14 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: The blue drama queens are so annoying yet so entertaining at the same time.

Even i have to think it is ridiculous. I want to know where they are getting their ideas. Does everything have to be so sensationalist over there?

Seems to have gotten worse in recent years.  The snowflakes are still at it in Portland because they think Trump is the reincarnation of Hitler or Stalin.which is absurd.  I suggest you read an article by Scott Adams about what is going on in their heads.
Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. -- H.L. Mencken

If one rejects laissez faire on account of man's fallibility and moral weakness, one must for the same reason also reject every kind of government action.   -- Ludwig von Mises
(11-13-2016, 11:41 PM)taramarie Wrote:
(11-13-2016, 11:23 PM)Galen Wrote:

Seems to have gotten worse in recent years.  The snowflakes are still at it in Portland because they think Trump is the reincarnation of Hitler or Stalin.which is absurd.  I suggest you read an article by Scott Adams about what is going on in their heads.

Yes I figured as much. Pretty much did not tell me anything new. Personally I despise the man. I do however like some ideas he has. I do not like some of his ideas and certainly not the way he behaves at times. However, this point, "In this hallucination, the KKK is not a nutty fringe group but rather a symbol of how all Trump supporters must feel. (They don’t. Not even close.)" as well as considering him the next hitler is fucking ridiculous in my opinion. I have heard people saying oh he is going to round us up into camps etc and there will be no free elections anymore. Bloody absurd. America was founded on the idea of freedom, liberty and justice for all which was not so for some folk however but I do believe that message is also throughout  the constitution. He would either be impeached, assassinated or the country break into civil war before that even began. He has not even remotely mentioned that those are his intentions so far to my knowledge. So what he hek are they on about? Thy should focus purely on what policies he says he stands for rather than imagining he is satan incarnate and going to do things that have not even been hinted at yet other than people panicking. I do not like the man for some obvious reasos (however check out Winston Peters who has some SIMILAR ideas on immigration and citizens first policies) but the kerfuffle over things that are completely absurd is almost laughable.Feet on terra firma guys. Focus on the real problems, not the what ifs.

It is laughable because the KKK these days is about a dozen guys and half of them are FBI informants.  I just read an opinion piece by Peters and you're right about the comparison.

(11-13-2016, 11:47 PM)taramarie Wrote: btw apologies for the many spelling errors. I have not had much sleep since the massive earthquakes that have gone on today an there have been many 6 through to 7 richter scale earthquakes plus the tsunami siren going off all night etc. I am exhausted.

Natural disasters do tend to be disruptive so I understand about the lack of sleep.  Don't worry about it since you clearly have bigger problems than spelling to deal with.  Hope there wasn't too much destruction.

(11-13-2016, 09:25 PM)Odin Wrote:

I remember people doing the exact same Chicken Little "OMG THE SKY IS FALLING" thing when Bush was elected in 2000, and throughout his presidency there was paranoid ranting about Bush cancelling elections and making himself dictator.

CALM DOWN PEOPLE!!!

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(11-14-2016, 03:24 AM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(11-13-2016, 09:25 PM)Odin Wrote:

CALM DOWN PEOPLE!!!

It's not a question of not being calm. It's a question of realizing what might happen. Bush was far worse than we thought, indeed; and not only did he unleash imperialism on a wicked and unheard-of scale, he did threaten civil liberties in serious ways, and at Cheney's behest tried mightily to concentrate power in the presidency. But Bush is not Donald Trump. The two are different. Trump might offer some likely-deceptive programs to benefit the working class, just as Hitler did. He may make the trains run on time (i.e. "build some transportation infrastructure" as he claims he wants), since he is Mussolini reincarnate. It's not clear now just how far he may go toward making himself dictator, or what he can get away with. But his temperament could not be more clear, and his egging on crowds to hurt protesters at his rallies, his pining for the good old days when they were roughed up, and his banning of reporters he doesn't like from his events, as well as advocacy of war crimes, suggest alarming tendencies. He cannot be impeached, and he can pack the courts eventually. Panic and wild charges may be premature, but he needs to feel maximum pressure on him, and ultimate watchfulness, and relentless organizing against his party.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(11-13-2016, 09:19 PM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote:

For the kids, you know.

I do remember sitting under the tree at the Angle, looking out over the open fields, and watching a gaggle of elementary school students carrying various flags but no weapons reenact the charge.  I was almost tempted to lay down behind the wall and start shouting 'bang, bang!'.

The adult re enactors do do the charge most every year, but not in the park.  One of the nearby farmers rents them a similar enough field.

Yep, it is an amazing place.

Where do you place this coming "high tide mark" at?